Trio of Iplier trouble!

Here's the Google portion of the trio! I added a few cracks in his face (around his eye, the left one. The one with hair covering it) and his arm. I wonder why he likes his hammer so much...?

Darkipoo's portion of the trio! His out fit is kind of cool though

Darkipoo's portion of the trio! His out fit is kind of cool though. I'm not to sure what to say about him. Nothing particularly special about him except I decided to change his hair. I've decided to try and start drawing it as red that fades into bleach blonde. Although there is one pure blonde stripe slightly off center in the front part in his hair. Sounds cool right?

Well, senpai and I were talking about darks hair and how we preferred it. She said she would have liked black 2012 mark styled. Though if there was a color she said red. I thought merging the two seemed best (and way cooler!)

 I thought merging the two seemed best (and way cooler!)

What do I even have to say about this maniac C:

Seriously I've said so much I've temporarily ran out of things to say! 

Well I have to say about another Iplier that none of you know yet XD

Remember how I said I went to the beach? Well my friend bought me this!

She's so sweet and I really love her! I named her Iplier! Pronounce it like how Mark does when he says its his last name and its French

She's so sweet and I really love her! I named her Iplier! Pronounce it like how Mark does when he says its his last name and its French. Ip is like the ip in lip, then it sounds like the ending -ly , then air. Ip-ly-air. Iplier! She's so cute! Her birthday is February 11th. She came with a pre-written birthday, okay.

I kinda want to see you guys to draw her! If any of you have an artbook and are reading this may I request you draw me and Iplier. I must sound narcissistic XD sorry but would you guys mind? I really do want to see that....

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Please vote and comment! Bye bye!

(Also I'm sorry for the delay! My iPod died.... It was the only thing that held the pictures. I'm back at it so don't worry XD)