Mesopotamia

Hello everybody! You all know who I am so let's cut through that part. Sorry about not posted big for FOUR WEEKS! HOLY BALLS! Geez....cheezits school had me very busy (busier than I've ever been) and now I'm walking almost daily to add onto that.

I haven't had much of a chance to draw what I've wanted to. Like requests? Oh boy, let me tell you....I've forgotten if I've had any XD also on chapter 50 in doing something special to make up for it! It's not that special but I hope you'll like it! No requests till you get to chapter 50, alright?

Okay. Now that that is settled.
-ahem-

I HAVE A NEW OC FOR HETALIA!  YAY!

That's Mesopotamia/Sumer. Her name is Lilith. She has wavy black hair (like lust from Fullmetal Alchemist),and soft,pale yellow eyes.  She's rather quiet and peaceful but very smart especially at Imperialist ideas like war and stuff. She prefers to live near the water. She wears clothes that are well covered. Her people viewed her like a goddess due to her invincibility but she told them to not to worship her,as she was not a goddess, and not to record her down and in anything. She is older than Rome and Germania but she had an unbelievable amount of influence. She calls every country,empire or city-state her child. She used to create a small grave when a Personification died with a flower on top. She's not very strong though. She's very old. China can't brag about age to her and he knows it. She used to be a dear friend of his.

Anyway.....um.....she's pretty right!?

....

Yeah, I think she is pretty too XD

Bye everyone! Please vote and comment! I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!