Fem! Maes Hughes

You have absolutely no idea how fun this was to draw! I loved drawing her! It was so cool drawing him as a her! I got to practice drawing females again!

This design was based around the idea that Maes got transmuted, because both genders should have roughly the same amount of elements in their bodies, into a female somehow instead of being born one. That would create a difference in some appearance (mostly/only hair though) so really what I did was just not even an inch to his hair (cause he had some scruff) and kept that same pulled back hair except the sides and back go down instead of up. Trust me, I think of a lot of things.

My brain is a strange place that you probably don't want to go into to. Well, it's probably not that bad...probably...

Here's a more everyday outfit

Here's a more everyday outfit. A black sleeveless turtleneck with long pants and black military/combat boots. Still not born female but transmuted into one. There will be a slight difference.

( China_Hetalia I told you I drew her.... And that she was really pretty!) I also told senpai that she was really pretty too.... Well then XD

Also I may be shipping Mustang X Fem! Hughes and Fem! Mustang X Fem! Hughes for some reason....

EVERYONE SHOULD SHIP THEM!

Also I may have been listening too Girls/Girls/Boys all day today. It's currently my jam and I love this song! This may tie into the female thing happening.... Uh...

GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS!

Hehe

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote! Bye guys!