Chapter 5

Finally! Chapter 5 Whohoo!!! lol Anyway we are  now switching gears to the people at camp Jupiter when the Argo II lands (that means percy! lol). So keep checking in for updates and comment or like if you like it!!!!

Chapter 5

Percy

Percy opened his arms as Annabeth caming running towards him, full speed. She's hear, he thought. She's finally hear! Annabeth jumped into Percy's arms and soon they were kissing. Percy felt like the whole world could continue spinning, now that she was back in his arms.

"I missed you so much," Annabeth whispered through her new formed tears of joy.

"I missed you, too, Wise Girl," Percy said back, "You're the one I remembered. The one that kept me going." Annabeth kissed him again and smiled. They stood there crying and laughing, just happy to be back with eachother.

"See you made a new friend," Percy heard Hazel walk up behind them. He turned around, still hugging Annabeth and smiled. He was so happy he didn't even care she had just snuck up behind them.

"Annabeth, meet Hazel," Percy said.

Annabeth, trying to wipe the tears out from under her eyes said, "Nice to meet you Hazel,I'm Annabeth."

"I know," Hazel replied, "Percy's told me all about you." She winked at him and smiled.

Percy turned to Annabeth, "That was quite a rough landing you guys pulled. What happened?"

Annabeth laughed, "That would be our first-class pilot, Leo." Out of the corner of his eye Percy saw Hazel tense up at the first mention of Leo. Too soon had he forgotten the big problem that was going to be. Pecy thought tried to think of something to change the subject when a girl about maybe 16, strolled up behind Annabeth. She had dark, chocolate-brown hair that was choppy, fell to about her shoulders, and was braided in a few different places. Her eyes looked like they were changing from blue to green, but Percy couldn't be sure.

"Hey Piper," Annabeth said casually. "This is Percy." Piper's eyes widened and she stared at Percy for a few seconds before blushing.

"Sorry, it's just cool to finally meet you in person. I've heard all about you ever since I got to Camp Half-blood." Piper explained. Percy smiled, but before he could answer, another camper, a boy, around the same age as Piper, casually walked up behind her. He looked from Piper to Annabeth and then to Percy. He smiled at Hazel. He had an an athletic build and short blonde hair. Percy noticed the tattoo on his arm just like the one Reyna had.

"I'm Jason," the boy said, "I've heard a lot about you back at Camp Half-blood." Percy immediately knew who he was too.

"Me too," Percy said, "I mean I've heard a lot about you, too." Annabeth playfull shoved his arm. He never was the best at small talk.

"Glad to have you back, Jason," Hazel said as she ran up and gave him a hug. Percy saw Piper get a little uncomfortable when they did and he figured there must be something going on between the two.

"You getting this reunion started with out me?" Percy heard a familiar voice say. It was Frank who came trotting up behind them with a quiver thrown over his shoulder.

"Everyone, this is Frank, but Jason I guess you already knew that." Percy said.

"Welcome back, bro!" Frank high-fived Jason.

Jason gave him a hug and patted him on the back saying, "It's good to be back." Percy looked around at all his new and old friends.

"This is great!" He said. "Who thought we'd be the first Greek and Roman demigods to meet in more than a hundred years!" Everyone smiled at the thought. They were the first ones to meet since the war.

"Hey Piper," Percy heard Jason ask, "Where's Leo?"

"I don't knw," she replied, " I think he's-" BOOM! A loud explosion shook the ground and everyone turned to quick puff of smoke pouring out of the Argo II. Some of the campers came running in terror, but others just looked annoyed, like this was no big deal. Then Percy saw another boy, hispanic with dark hair, stumbling out the front of the ship."

"My bad!" He called to the irritated campers who were trying to brush the ash off themselves.

"Leo never misses a cue does he?" Piper sitfled a laugh. Percy tensed up and peered out of the corner of his eye at Hazel. That's Leo? Uh-oh, he thought as Leo started to make his way over towards everyone. Sirens started going off in his head. Alert! Alert! Guy who looks just like your best friend's old boyfiend quickly approaching! Hazel clenched her fists as Leo walked up to everyone and introduced himself.

"I'm Leo!" He said brushing the ash out of his hair. "Sorry about that guys, I was trying to fix something down in the engine room and-well you get the picture. You must be Percy." Leo motioned towards him.

"Yep," Percy replied, then he saw Hazel staring at Leo intently. "Uhhh and this is Frank, and this is Hazel."

"Hey," Leo waved. Hazel Blushed a little and reached out to shake his hand.

"I'm Hazel, er, I mean you know that now i guess, but um-" she spoke so quickly Percy had almost no idea what she was saying.

"Um nice to meet you to," Leo said a little confused. Everyone stood there in an awkward silence. Suddenly someone came running out of the ship. It was one of the members of the Hephaestus that helped out down in the engine room.

"Annabeth! Jason! Guys!" He yelled as he stumbled over his feet. Jason cought him before he fell to the ground.

"Whoa, Whoa, slow down. What's wrong?" Jason asked, trying to calm him down. "What happened?"

"It's Rachel," the kid said out of breath, "She just issued a new prophecy."