NOT A CHAPTER!!! JUST A SNEAK PEEK!!!

Hi everyone! So I'd like to make perfectly clear that THIS IS NOT A NEW CHAPTER! I feel guilty for not posting in a while, and I'm still not done Chapter 14, BUT since I have some of the next few chapters done, I figured you guys could have a tiny sneak peek at what's coming ._. This is somewhere after Chapter 14. Please don't get mad, next chapter should be up soon! Oh and this little excerpt, for all intended purposes, is in Jason's point of view, just for this one chapter. Ok, read on!

His lungs tightened, like the wind was knocked out of him, as his heart froze like a block of ice.

There are many different ways to hurt someone. There’s, of course, the physical pain: breaking a bone, being punched or kicked, slapped and hit; the ripping sensation of skin being torn.  But then there’s the emotional damage, the damage that comes with having to help lead a quest that could most likely get your friends killed. The guilt that wells up inside, when you remember past mistakes and regrets that could’ve meant life or death.

And then there’s the pain of watching your best friend, the one person in your life that you’ve come to know as a brother, being flung backwards and lying motionless on the floor.

So maybe it was the stress that was building inside of him since this whole quest began that caused Jason to explode, or maybe it was knowing that he could do nothing to stop Leo in that moment, but something sent him racing, with fear gripping at his lungs, towards the figure lying still on the floor.

 I'm evil, so evil, and twisted for only putting this up, I know. Chapter 14 will be up soon and then you'll get to find out what the heck happened! Comment please, please, please, please! Every comment you make, thereis  a bunny  smiling somwhere. And who doesn't love bunnies?!?! Ok guys, until next time!