Chapter 6

Listen I know it's a short chapter, but now that it's the weekend I'll have more time to write (yay!) I'll write more with Hazel I promise, but for now, comment on who you want to hear from! Anyway, 'rhyme time' isn't exactly my specialty so take it easy on the prophecy criticism. lol. Alright! So Chapter 6!!!

Chapter 6

Hazel

Hazel kept a steady pace behind Jason and Piper, who lead everyone back onto the ship after some kid freaked out about a new prophecy.

Whoa! Hazel thought. She was amazed at the detail and work of the ship. Leo designed this all by himself? Sammy never-no, Hazel told herself. She'd been convincing herself not to talk to Leo about it at all, but it was so hard not to. Ever since that video parchment came thorugh to camp, Hazel couldn't stop thinking about the resemblance  between Leo and Sammy. She was so frusturated at the way she talked to him. I walked right up and acted like an idiot! Hazel thought.

Frank caught up with her and said, "Hey, you okay?" Hazel was so lost in her thought, she didn't even notice he'd said anything.

"Huh? What? Oh, Yeah I'm fine." But, she knew that Frank had known her long enough to realize that wasn't true. She hid her expression by by putting her head down. When Jason and Piper finally stopped, Hazel found herself in a big, oval-shaped room that had a giant glass window that showed the outside of the ship. In the corner, a red-headed girl with freckles was passed out ona a stool while a few people held her up.

"What happened?" Jason asked. A girl who looked about the same age as Jason walked up with a worried look on her face.

"We-we were sitting and talking and-and she stood up, then started speaking. We were stunned at first. We didn't realize what was happening until she passed out. We caught before she fell." The girl said.

"It's okay," Piper reassured her, "Nothing's wrong. Rachel is okay."

"No you don't understand," the girl still looked pretty shaken up, "It's not Rachel were worried about. It's the prophecy."

"Uh-oh," Leo began, "A prophecy is never good. And now were worried about it. That's a problem just waiting to happen." Hazel recognized that sense of humor. Leo was like Sammy in almost every way. Piper elbowed Leo in he side. "Ow! Jeez Beauty Queen, a quick 'shut up' would have been nice!"

"Fine," Piper agreed. "Leo."

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Sure," Leo replied.

"Anyway," Jason interrupted, "What, exactly, was the prophecy?" The girl who first told Jason about Rachel turned and her expressioned hardened.

She took in a deep breath and spoke:

Wisdom's daughter walks alone

"The Mark of Athena burns through Rome

The gifted son of Neptune's flaw

will help the quest or doom them all

The seven shall rescue the Son of Death

To know a secret with a final breath

To the eternal city they must stay

while death brings sorrow along the way."