The Breakout

As soon as the manor was empty Narcissa was grabbing a handful of floo powder and stepping into the fire.
Seconds later she stepped gracefully into the lobby of the Maurauder's Academy. A young black-haired wizard looked up from some paperwork he was doing at the front desk.

"May I help you?"

She didn't recognize him, and he spoke with an accent - Japanese if she were to hazard a guess.

"Yes, you must be Ms. Roux's assistant. I'm Narcissa Malfoy and I must see Mr. Black immediately."

The young man frowned, "He's in a meeting with the rest of the staff at the moment. Would you care to-"

She cut him off, "Everyone is together? Excellent."

She'd taken a mere two strides toward the corridor leading to Sirius' office when she walked smack into an invisible wall.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Malfoy, but I cannot let you go back there."

She pivoted gracefully and stared into the dark brown eyes of the boy.

"I'm sorry. Did you say you can't LET me?"

He took a defensive stance and aimed his wand at her.

"I may look young, but I graduated from Mahoutokoro almost a decade ago. I've got almost as many dueling medals as Alianore. You may have heard of me. Mamoru Tachiki. So, yes, I won't let you."

Actually, she had heard of him.

She had, of course, done a thorough background check when Lucius had expressed interest in hiring Alianore Roux to tutor Draco.

"If you say so. Now," she reached a hand up to her throat, "I'm afraid that I simply must intrude on Dumbledore's little army meeting." She cast a wandless Sonorus, a spell she had perfected during her reign as the Queen of Slytherin. It only took a split second to determine what would get the fastest response without giving away any key information.

"ALIANORE ROUX! IF YOU DON'T GET SIRIUS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW I SHALL BE FORCED TO MAKE YOUR BROTHER A WIDOWER!"

Tachiki blinked at her in surprise, so she sent him a sweet smile as she canceled the spell. While Mahoutokoro and Beauxbatons were both lovely schools, neither of them contained a snake pit.

She wasn't surprised to find that it took less than a minute for Ms. Roux to drag a grouchy looking Sirius out to the lobby. There was quite a crowd following them. Including Albus Dumbledore and - she smiled - Xeno Lovegood. Just the men she wanted to speak with.

"Mrs. Malfoy, here's your worthless cousin. Now please don't harm my brother-in-law. Zackarie is very protective of those he considers his."

"Alianore, you can't mean to tell me you think I would lose?" His dark gaze looked Narcissa up and down, taking in her elegant robes, perfectly coiffed hair, and priceless jewelry.

To Narcissa's annoyance Sirius snickered at that. "Mamoru, that's my cousin you're speaking to. While she is no pushover with her wand, she only draws it as a last resort. The rest of us poor sods are the ones used to do her dirty work. Just look how she got Alinaore to drag me out here."

Alianore glared over at Sirius, either unaware or uncaring that she still held his wrist in her grip. "Mamoru, remember how I spent the summer tutoring someone? It was her son. Trust me, she may not look like much, but I think she'd give you a run for your money on the dueling field."

Tachiki looked her over once more, but she ignored him and focused on Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, the information I'm about to divulge can't be used to stop it from happening. I'm not a spy. I'm just trying to do damage control. If you act, I will be revealed as I was one of only a small handful that was at the meeting, but did not go directly on the mission. And," her voice filled with steel, "if you reveal me you shall regret it."