Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ariana's POV

I haven't talked to Victoria in days. From what I've heard is that Ell and her broke up and now they are engaged. What is that all about? I heard the door bell ring. Huh Maybe it'sthe mail man?

I go to open the door and there is a package with a letter on it. I opened it and sitting there was.....

"OMG!!!!! VICTORIOUS WANTS ME TO DO SEASON 3!!!!!!

"WHAT?!" Said Selena"

YEP!"

"That's great." She smiled I felt bad that I never hugged her before.

I suddenly hugged my sister! 

"I love you Selena!"

"I love you too Ariana!"

Victoria's POV

"Ell do you think they bought it?" I said

"Yes at least we got them off our backs!" Said Ellington

"Defiantely. Friends?" I said putting out my hand for him to take it. He grabbed my hand and hugged me.

"Friends!"

Suddenly the door bell rang. I walked to the door Ell standing behind me. I opened the door and there was a package with a letter on it...

"OMG!!!!! VICTORIOUS WANTS ME TO DO SEASON 3!!!!!!" I said

"That's great." He said and kissed me.

"Ell......I"

"Sorry I shouldn't habe done that. Congragulations. and Bye."

"Ell please."

"Bye Tori good luck! See you tomorrow for pretend dating."

"OK." I looked at the door

What just happened. Suddenly the door opened.

"I'm home!!" Said Ciara my sister who just got back from doing Season 3 of Big Time Rush.

"CIARA!"

"VICTORIA!"

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

I looked at the time. 

"Hey I better go talk to Ariana! I got called back to Victorious for Season 3 so I need to see if she did too!"

"OK tell her I said Hi!"

"Ok!"

I walked out the door and looked back at the house. Why does everything good have to end! 

A/N: Hope you liked it!!! Comment and vote! I want to hear what everyone thinks!