Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ross’s POV

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door to open it. Standing there was Victoria.

“You got a lot of gut coming here.” I said

“I know and I am here to speak with all of you.” She said

“Fine come in.”

“Thanks.”

“GUYS GET DOWN HERE!!!” I yelled

They all ran down stairs and looked at her with a disgusted look.

“Hey. So I wanted to say a few things and I think doing it in person was a good idea.” She said we all sat down except her. Rydel looked super nervous.

“Anyway. I know I have done a lot of damage to your family and I am super sorry. Also I have decided to move to London and do a movie.” She said looking straight at Riker. What the HECK

“What?” I said

“I am so sorry but I have to go.”

“You can’t. I need you.”

“Ross this is about me and my career.” Then the doorbell rang I got up to get it.

“Ellington.. What in the world are you doing here.” I said looking at him in surprise not that I am mad at him I actually am on his side.

“I better be on my way.” Tori said.

“No I want to say something I need you to hear it.” Ellington said

“Ok.” She said standing there.

Rydel’s POV

“Well I thought really hard about this and I feel awful about the whole thing and Rydel I know you are mad but I want you to know that I love you and I would go to the end of the earth for you. Heck with it I would die for you but if you dont love me I don’t blame you. I said some stupid things I love Victoria as a friend but I love you so much more than that. I will always love you Rydel. THat is why I am gonna ask you this.” He got down on one knee and grabbed a ring box out of his pocket it was pink and so beautiful he opened the box and revealed a diamond ring. I was tearing up.” Rydel Mary Lynch will you Marry Me?”

“Yes!!! Yes!!” I said crying he picked me up and spun me around.

“Victoria I have something to say to you too.”

“You don’t want to marry her to do you?” Riker said smiling.

“No.” he said glaring at him. “Victoria please don’t leave because of me. I would miss you too much.”

“Yeah I would too and besides who is gonna be my maid of honor.” I said smiling

“Seriously.” She said

“Definitely!” I said

“Count me in I won’t go!” She said

“YES!” Ross said running up to her and hugging her and spinning her around. “I love you!” He said everyone's jaw dropped. Victoria looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“Ross I…..” CRAP!!!!!

A/N: Your welcome I will update soon I have been super busy with Christmas and all!!! Thanks!! Comment and vote!!!