Chapter 15

Chapter 15  

Ross’s POV

I just got a call from Ellington and he said that Victoria got in a car crash and is unconscious but she is ok. So I called Rydel and we both drove over there. I was driving as fast as I could to get there.

I finally got there and Rydel was already there was already there.

I felt bad because her and Ell were standing over her she was starting to wake up but she had a concussion she would be ok though.

I was walking over there and i saw her eyes open. THANK GOD!!

“VICTORIA!!!” I screamed and started to run

“Ross!” she said quietly. I looked up to see Ellington grab Rydel and kiss her. Victoria looked up and smiled i looked down at her and i smiled. Wait why is she so happy? Wait is? Uh oh!

“Victoria, Ellington was your wedding fake?” I asked

“What?! Psh! No?!” She said

“Victoria!” I said she said up

“Ok Fine, We said we were getting married so that you guys would get off our backs and not try to get us back together. We broke up because it wasn't working. Please let us be us. Sorry guys.” she said

“Look Rydel I am so sorry.” Ellington said

“It’s ok I understand. I should have backed off.  It was so unfair of me. I understand and I love you for it!” She said and hugged him. “Oh sorry Tori!”

“No Rydel take him I don’t want him!” Victoria said I looked at her and smiled.

“Thanks Tori!” She said and Ellington picked her up and spun her around and kissed her.

“Mine forever!” He said

“And Always!!” She said

Victoria smiled at them and Ell looked at her and smiled at mouthed Thank You! she smiled and smiled and mouthed dont let her go! I looked at her and smiled. thats my girl!

Rydel’s POV

Yes I got Ell I can't believe it!!! OMG I needed to thank Tori she is probably heart broken as far as I have heard she still loves him.

“Tori do you still want Ellington?” I asked when the boys were talking to the Paramedics to see if we could take her home.

“No, No! I want you to have him. I am the #1 Rydellington shipper. Really please!” She said I almost cried.

“Thanks!” I said hugging her.

“Now go get your guy.”

“Thanks!” I ran to Ell he picked me up and spun me around next thing I know Victoria screamed...