Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

Victoria's POV

I was staring at Ell what was I thinking!! I am so stupid! Suddenly i got a text

~Text CONVO~ 

Ross: Why are you marring him? 

Victoria: Because I love him! 

Ross: Just the other day you were mad. Why do you think he's changed? 

Victoria: Because I know Ell he's changed. Ross I know you like me. But if you don't accept then please don't bother to come to the wedding. I don't need someone the be a brat at the big day got it?

Ross: Got it! 

~End of text CONVO~

Ugh what is his problem? He always is against me and Ell and I know what you are thinking well yeah Victoria of course he is against it he loves you. 

~Brain CONVO~ 

Brain: Why don't you love Ross back! Actually I know you do.

Victoria: How do you know that? Oh right you are my Brain I hate you Brain just leave me alone.

Brain: If I left you alone you would be without a brain and how would you figure out who really like?

Victoria: Just stop talking to me OK!

Brain: Fine.......

~End of Brain CONVO~ 

I wish that I could just figure out who I really like it would make it a lot easier I know that I love Ross but Ell and I know that if I date Ross then they would think it was a bad idea because then Ell and Rydel would get together and Riker doesn't want them to. Also then Ross and I would take a long to recover from this whole mess. Crap brain you got me confused again as always!!!

I hate how Riker just assumes that their relationship would be bad. I know that it would be hard for R5 but he needs to open his mind. Same with the whole Ariana Thing it just doesn't make since she loves him and he loves her.

I looked at the clock in my car and it was getting late and I was staying at Ari tonight cause my parents are out of town. I started to leave the parking lot of the Target when I saw Kelly walking along and I decided to leave faster because she hates me now. I looked over and she was starting at my car. I drove away really quickly! 

I just kept driving not looking back. I realized that I also just ran away from the problem with instead of fixing it. I really wanted to turn my car but I had to get to Ari's because Selena wants me back before 9 pm because she doesn't want anything to happen to me. She thinks my parents will kill her and to be honest my parents don't care how long or how late I am out.

I was driving and it was now 8:45 pm and I have another 15 of driving without traffic. I looked at my phone and I had 4 missed calls. One from Ariana one from Rydel one from Selena and one from Ellington. I decided I would call Ellington first then Rydel and then Ariana and then Selena.

~Phone Call With Ellington~

Ellington: Hello?

Victoria: Hi! And I know you have caller ID so why didn't you say Victoria or Tori?

Ellington: Sorry Baby!

Victoria: Hi?

Ellington: Yeah one second Delly let me just go look for it

Victoria: Rydel is there?

Ellington: Yeah she to help with the wedding plans!

Victoria: This has gone to far.

Ellington: What are we gonna do!

Victoria: Look I need to go but we will figure it out tomorrow. I will call you or maybe I will stop by.

Ellington: OK bye I love you! 

Victoria: Rydel?

Ellington: what do you think? 

Victoria: OK love you to bye!

~End of Phone Call~

What are we gonna do Rydel thinks we are actually getting married! We need to fix this I was about to call Ariana when suddenly something hit me head on I got in a car crash I flew forward and next thing I know I was about to black out and the last thing I remember was seeing Ellington standing over me saying I love you!