Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Ross’s Pov

I said I said I loved her! She looked at me with tear stained cheeks. I felt like I needed to hold her in my arms forever. I must keep her safe I love her!

“Ross I….. I love you more than anything in this world!” She said I smiled and let out a big breath in relief.

“Thank god!” I said and kissed her. Yes I did!

“I love you Ross Lynch!” she said

“Can you say again for my ringtone?”

“Sure!”

“Thanks!”

“I love you Ross Lynch!”

“I love you too!” I picked her up and spun her around!

Rydel’s POV

I was almost in tears! My Baby Bro had his love of his life with him and so did I! Ellington put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

“What?” he said

“I love you!” I said he smiled

“I love you too!” He said and hugged me. Right then Ariana came running in.

“Guys I need help its Selena!” Ariana said panting

“What?” Riker said with a worried look

“She was kidnapped I can’t find her anywhere.” She said looking at Victoria who let go of Ross.

“What?” She said looking like she was gonna cry. “Ariana I am so sorry!” She said walking over to her and hugging her.

“CRAP!” Riker said grabbing Ariana’s hand and running out the door shoved her in his car and started driving.

“What The!!” Victoria said running to Ross’s car Ross was just standing there looking at her

“KEYS!” She yelled he tossed her the keys ran to the car and they drove off

“SHOT!” Ellington said running to his car.

“ELL WAIT FOR ME!!!” I said running to the car.

“OH PICKLES!!” Rocky said grabbing Kelly and placing her in his car Ryland running to the back seat.

Ross’s POV

“Where the heck are we going?” I said calling Laura to ask her to follow us she said she was already but would be a bit behind.

“I DON’T KNOW WHERE EVER RIKER IS GOING!!” She yelled

“OK OK!” She was obviously tense

We were all speeding down the road a cop and a weird car following us because well we called him and we finally stopped in a alley we all got out of the car Riker running and Ariana following we all exchanged looks and started running.

“RIKER WHERE ARE WE GOING?” Tori yelled she was in heels and she fell over. Of course Riker was too busy running I stopped next to Tori everyone else stopped too the cop kept running after Riker and Ariana.

“OWW!” she yelled

“Guys keep going.” I said

“Not without you Ross!” Rydel said

“GO!” I yelled everyone started running except Rydel.

“NO!! THERE IS SOMEONE FOLLOWING US ROSS!!!” She yelled

“GO WE'LL CATCH UP GO NOW RYDEL!” I yelled

Ellington ran up behind her and picked her up bridal style and started running.

“Does this hurt?” I said pressing her ankle.

“Yes!” She said I looked behind us these guys that were following us weren't far behind. I picked her up bridal style and started running. I heard a car pull up and I just kept running. I reached the door and Rocky and Kelly were waiting for us. I handed Victoria to Rocky and he took her inside.

“What about you?” Kelly asked

“I need to get Laura!” I said

“Fine be careful you understand?”

“Got it!” She closed the door

I then heard a loud boom and a scream. I looked back and lying there was…….

A/N: Your welcome guys! I will update soon I promise!! Comment and vote!

Also a special Happy Birthday to Ross!! 18th Birthday!! Happy Birthday man!!! I love you!!!! (12-29-13)