Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Rydel’s POV

“OMG this is my fault!” I said

“No it’s not!” I heard someone say….Is that?!

“Riker!!! Finally!” I said I know why would I be so happy well I needed my brother

“Don’t you dare say this is your fault again!” He said

“OK! Sorry!” I said he smiled and Ariana pulled him aside. What the heck.

Ariana’s POV

I grabbed Riker because I thought about what Rydel was saying and I had to talk to him about it.

“Riker, What if she is right? What if Tori did purposely hurt herself? What are we gonna do? Plus Selena is also blaming herself!” I said

“Ari, She is not right. Also Tori would never do that it may seem like I don’t know her that well but she talks to me a lot and I don’t think that this is a big deal the other driver said he wasn’t looking he also said he was gonna pay for this Hospital bill. And honestly I think Tori doesn’t want us to worry that much ok?” Riker said

“Fine!” I said and walked over to Ross. But of course Laura was already there.

Selena’s POV

“I know Rocky I know!” I was trying to tell Rocky I knew that she was gonna be ok. But what do I tell her parents?

“Rocky give us a minute.” Riker said

“RIker I don’t..” I said but of course he interrupted me and he does that a lot

“Selena chill ok I am going to say the same thing to you as I said to Ariana. She is gonna be ok and the other driver already said he wasn’t looking and he will pay the Hospital bill. Honestly I don’t think Tori wants us worrying or taking blame. Ok?” Riker said and once again he knew how to cheer me up.

“Got it!” I said and hugged him. Then Suddenly he kissed me. I felt sparks fly everywhere.

“Riker I..” Gosh Riker stop interrupting me.

“Sorry!” He said. He ran over to Rydel who was talking to Maia.

Maia’s POV

“Yeah Rydel I can’t believe Ross would do that can you Laura?” I said laughing at what Ross did when he was a child

“No I can’t!” She said laughing Ross groaned.

“Rydel what do you have against me?” Ross asked slouching in his chair.

“Nothing these are you know the most important girls in your life!” Rydel said making a puppy face.

“UGH!!!” Ross groaned

“Oh I’m sorry Mr. Giggles did I cross the line?” Rydel said still making a puppy dog face.

“DON’T you DARE bring Mr. Giggles into this!!!!” Ross said making a fist.

“Mr. Giggles?” I said laughing

“Yes and Ms. Giggles! They were a happy couple.” Ross Said

“Don’t forget Giggles Jr.” Rydel said she said smiling.

“He was a innocent kid. Plus he was my age.” He said crossing his arms.

“Oh of course you don’t want to get the Giggles mad!” Laura said laughing so hard.

“Oh and don’t forget Mr. and Ms. Happy! The ray of sunshine like Mr. and Ms. Sunshine?” Rydel said

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME!!!! I LIKE LAURA AND MAIA!!!!” Ross said blushing. Rydel put her hands over her mouth and gasped.

“Ross I’m…..” Rydel tried to say

“And Katy! We are a HAPPY Couple!!!!” Ross said and then slapped his head.

“Well Ross I thought we were a happy couple but clearly you are happier with Katy Giggles. Or is it Sunshine. Or Happy! I forgot.” Laura said laughing and Ross started smacking his head saying stupid over and over again.

“Guys give him a break!” Ariana said walking over.

“Fine!” We all said and walked our separate ways while Ross just smacked his head!

Rocky’s POV

I needed to tell someone my secret. But how and to who? I got it Riker!

“Hey Riker can we talk?” I said walking up to Riker

“Sure what’s up?” he said

“Over there?” I said

“Ok..” he said and we walked over there.

“I think I need to tell someone my secret and since Victoria isn’t around I guess I will talk to you.”

“Gee thanks bro!” Riker said

“I think I like….”

A/N: Your welcome guys. I will update later!!!! Who do you think it will be? Comment and tell me!!!!