Chapter One

Ginny and I help Mum prepare for Fleur and Bill's wedding. Mum and I agree that if she wanted to stay after he was attacked and gained a few wolfish quality, she truly loves him. Ginny still wants him to end up with someone like Tonks. A crack comes from outside and all three of us look up. We see a couple figures walk towards the house.

"Abi, stay here," Mum orders. I throw my hands up and just plop down on the ground as Ginny and Mum run into the living room. I plop on the floor,  waiting for an okay to go into the other room. Ron and Harry enter and both kind of pick me up.

"Woe," I screech.

"Mum needs you to go to your room," Ron states.

"Why?"

The boys don't answer and the two of them practically drag me to my room. I huff and sit down on my bed. I am left alone and I sit on my floor.  The fire forms to show Draco's face.

"What did I have to write for Umbridge?"

"'I shall not riot.'"

I sit down in front of the fireplace. Ginny walks in.

"Hey Draco," she waves. Only her knows the fact the two of us still communicate.

"I heard rumors that the Death Eaters are going to attack the Ministry soon," he states. "Then your place. They know Potter is there."

"Thanks," I mutter. "I honestly wish this war would just end."

"So do I." We sit there in silence until we hear his name gets called.  "Got to go."

The flames return to normal. I lay down.

¤

I zip up my dress and look in the mirror.  It stops at my knees, strapless, and is Slytherin green. I flat out told Bill I'm going barefooted. His response was 'Go for it'. My hair is up in a braided bun and I have pearl earrings on that match my necklace. I head downstairs and George motions for me to be quiet. The two of us stand there, watching Ginny and Harry make out. Which is honestly weird. The two pull away.

"Morning," George and I say at the same time. Ginny looks at us frustratedly, and walks away.  Harry just rushes off and I turn towards George.

"How's your...um...?" I motion around my ear. He shrugs, lightly touching his bandages. His ear was blown off and that's why I wasn't allowed into the living room.

"Not there, can't hurt," he jokes. I roll my eyes. "I thought you were kidding about not wearing shoes."

I shrug my shoulders and walk off. Hoping to get a good seat for the ceremony.