Chapter Nine

"I have to drink this?" I ask, holding up the vial of glop.

"It will make you look like Narcissa Malfoy," Hermione states. "She is one of the more reasonable choices for someone walking with Bellatrix."

"Do I even want to know how you got a strand of her hair?... Wait... Nevermind. Same time?"

Both of us lift up our vials and chug the contents down. My stomach starts to turn and as if I am being stretched upwards. After a couple of minutes, the feeling stops and I look into the mirror. The reflection was not of my own, but of my boyfriend's mother's. I'm so glad I had already put on the dress Fleur handed me earlier. I fix my hair to match Mrs. Malfoy's hairstyle. I look to see Hermione looking like the woman that had tortured her.

"Ready?" I ask. She nods her head and make our way up to where the boys are standing. Ron disguised himself as another Death Eater and next to Harry is a goblin that once worked in Gringott's.

"You two look hideous," Ron states.

"Thanks," I reply sarcastically. "Let's get this over with."

We all grab each other's hands and apparate to Diagon Alley. Harry quickly backs into a wall as people walk by.

"Morning," Hermione squeak. I simply stand up straight and nod my head. The people look at Hermione weirdly, but continue walking away.

"'Morning'?" Ron snap. "Making Bellatrix look like some dewy eye school girl."

"We might have to slit someone's throat with that sword," the goblin states. Harry starts to protest before Hermione interrupts him, saying Ron is right. I must have missed something since it is odd for her to admit he is right. Harry covers him and the goblin with his invisibility cloak.

We walk straight into Gringott's with no problem. However, once inside, guards stare us down. Especially after Hermione tripped in her heels. We all stop at the desk at the end of the entrance. Hermione clears her throat to get the attention of the head goblin.

"I would like to make a withdraw."

"May I see your wand?"

"I don't think that's necessary," Hermione argues back. "You know who I am."

The two argue as another goblin comes out to insist on her showing her wand. In the corner of my eye, I spot a guard start approaching us. Before anyone could react, the head goblin seem to have a change of heart. Or is under a spell. Knowing Harry, probably is the latter. We follow him to behind the wall and onto a cart. It is a tight squeeze, but everyone manages to fit in. The cart rolls along the track and soon a waterfall comes into view.

"What is that?" I question. The brakes screech, however, we still go through the rushing liquid. All enchantment are broken and the cart drops us. We fall down until Hermione casts a spell, making us all hover an inch off the ground.

"What in the-?" The head goblin asks before Harry recasts the spell. We walk until we enter a huge room. In the center, a dragon with scars all over stand there, chained to the ground.

Griphook grabs a thing that looks like two cow bells stuck together and start shaking it. The Dragon starts crying out in terror and I stop the goblin. I hum softly and the dragon lays down the entire group gets around him with ease. The group arrives at the vault and we get inside. The place is littered with gold and silver items.

"Don't touch anything," Griphook orders.

"There," Harry states, pointing at a cup. I stumble forward in the long dress, trying to get it, and knock over another cup. The dish starts to multiply, as others due too. Everything starts piling up on us. Eventually, I am drowning in gold and silver. I manage to get up for fresh air and Harry pulls me out. We help Rin and Hermione and take off out. We dodge behind a pillar as guards shoot spells at us.

"I have an idea," Hermione states. "But it's mad."

Instead of telling us, she jumps onto the dragon's back. The three of us follow her, holding onto scales for safety. Harry breaks the chain and I let out a screech. The creature breaks through the building and fly out.