Chapter Two

Most people end up crying in joy at weddings. This is even more true when there is a war going on. I am right now sitting at a table as others are dancing. Percy sits down next to me.

"Hey, Abi," he smiles. "Are you just going to sit here all night?"

"No. I'm going congratulate Fleur and Bill, then just sit here until we have to leave."

"You're joking, right?"

"Nope. Plus I haven't had to dance since-"

"The Yule Ball."

"Exactly."

"Are you going to be stubborn?"

"Basically, yeah."

Percy softly and rolls his eyes. Even though he rarely shows it, my older brother can joke around. I have honestly missed him a bit since he joined the Ministry. A light blue sphere flies through the tent and floats in the center.

"The minister has fallen. They're coming. They're coming."

Everyone starts freaking out and disapperating from the reception. I pat my sides, realizing I don't have a wand on me.

"Abi," I hear. I turn to Ginny as she throws me my wand. I catch it as Death Eaters appear and attack us. I defend myself and back up. Ginny and I stand back to back, protecting ourselves. The Ron, Hermione, and Harry disapperate, which is actually a good thing they did. I push Ginny out of the way of a spell and into Dad's arms. A pair of arms wrap around my waist and I feel like I'm being shoved down a plastic tube. The feeling stops and I'm in a bedroom that is darker than most. I turn and lounge at my capturer. This causes me to fall on him.

"Abi," a familiar voice grunts. I look to see I'm laying on top of Draco. I kiss his cheek and stand up.

"You have to let me go back to my family."

"He was going to attack."

"Then they're in danger."

"Not if Harry's gone."

Draco pulls me into his arms, muttering about how he'll protect me. But can he truly? I sit on the ground.

"Do they know I'm here?"

"Mum does."

I nod my head and stare at my hands. The wedding for my older brother destroyed. God knows where everyone is and if okay. Another one of my brothers life accomplishments had just been flushed down the drain. Draco sits by me.

"They'll be fine," he mutters. "I promise."