Chapter Eleven

I slip in with the Slytherin group and a few people move around, as if to hide me. The entire student body gather in the Great Hall. All the tables have disappeared, leaving everyone standing in military fashion. I look to my left to see Blaise.

"Where's Draco?" I quietly ask.

"I don't know. He got called away."

I slightly nod my head as Snape begins.

"Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogsmeade." Mutter fills the hall before Snape starts back up. "If any student or teacher is found harbouring, they will be subjugated to punishment. If anyone has any information, please step forward."

Harry steps out of line, causing a smile to grow on my face.

"I think there is something wrong with your security, Professor."

The entire Order walks in at that moment. Snape goes to attack Harry, but McGonagall steps in to defend Harry. The Death Eaters near Snape get knocked out by reflected spells. Snape quickly flies out in a black smoke through the window. The room lights up more as students cheer. However, it is ruined by a girl screaming. We all look to see her covering her ears, curled up in the corner.

"Bring them," Voldemort's voice rings about. "Bring me Potter and Weasley and no one gets hurt. You have one hour."

Pansy pushes forward and grabs my arm.

"Well?" She asks. "What are we waiting for?"

"Coward," I snarl, yanking my arm from her. At that moment, Mr. Filch runs in screaming about how all the students are out of bed.

"We know," the headmistress states. "Perfect timing. May you please escort Miss Parkinson and the other Slytherins."

"Where to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons."

The rest of my house leaves and I throw off the robe. McGonagall starts sending the adults to different stations. Harry runs off with Hermione and Ron. I start running off to the front of the school with Neville and Seamus beside me. Statues all around move to guard the stone bridge. Adults start to cast protection spells. I skid to a stop and look st the two boys.

"We need to blow up the wooden bridge," I state.

"Plan b?" Seamus smirks. I smile and nod my head. The two run off and a pair of arms pull me back around the corner. I turn to see Draco. I crash my lips against his and he pulls me closer. We pull away to catch a breath.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Getting away from the Dark Lord," he states. "He has had his eye on my family since-"

"Since Christmas Break?"

He nods his head. He kisses me again quickly.

"Be safe," he orders.

"You too."

We give each other another kiss before he disappears. I look up and watch in horror as the barrier falls apart. I grab my wand and prepare for the attack. All sorts of creatures start attacking the school. I start sending spells towards them and wizards that tried to attack me.

"Oh little siren," someone sings. I turn to face a masked Death Eater. Before I can open my mouth, a pain ripples through my body and I let out a scream. I fall to the ground, wishing for it to end.

"Leave my sister alone," I hear and the pain stops. My breathing is shaky and I don't feel like getting up. Percy pulls me up off the ground and embraces me. Fred rushes over.

"You're okay," he sighs in relief. I notice more people are coming towards us. I pull away, not going to let anyone do that to me again. The three of us Weasleys back up against each other and stun those attacking us.

"You know," I joke, "I feel like this is partially the Ministry's fault."

"I think I just might have to quit then," Percy laughs. Fred and I laugh.

"I think Hell just froze over," Fred smiles. A loud explosion comes from above and Fred pushes me and Percy out of the way. Part of a wall falls on my brother. I push the rubble off of him, however, he is struggling to breathe. I watch him take his final breath and tears start pouring. Percy pulls me back and I remember something from my first year.

"Life of precious. Thee shall not know pain. Thy shall be free. For I thy's pain."

The words just flow from my lips. My limbs feel like concrete as I slump in Percy's arms.