Chapter Five

I walk up the stairs to the grand doors that lead to what once was Dumbledore's office. Now his murderer works in there and sits in his seat. After taking in a deep breath, I push the door open and enter the office. Snape rises up from his seat.

"Abigale Weasley," he draws out. "A sixteen year old that weaseled her way into classes above others that started the same year as her."

"That is not fair," I snap. He holds up his hand to motion for me to be silence, but I continue. "I did not make the choice to be in an upper year, which you know that. And also, it would not be fair to the other students since I already passed these classes."

"Then you should be fine," he points out. "Even with the curriculum change. And there is no way out of this, Miss Weasley."

"Is that all, Professor?"

"Just to let you know that every hallway is going to be watched. So if you are planning to cause havoc, then you better be extra careful this year."

"Dearly noted. Good day."

As I turn to exit, I spot the Sword of Gryffindor on the wall by the door. Oh I have found just the challenge I need to make my year a smidge better. I pull my schedule out of my pocket and walk to my first class. Which happens to be potions. I walk up to the door just as Ginny does.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"Bumped down a year," I remark, showing her my schedule. She shakes her head as we walk into class. I take the parchment back from her. "I at least know where the artifact of your house is."

She looks around to make sure no one is listening while we stand behind the rest of the class.

"Where?" she whispers.

"Headmaster's office," I whisper back. "I do think it is time for DA to join back together, don't you agree?"

She smiles before listening to the lesson. This is the same one from last year and I know I will fail miserably at the potion, again. He sends us off to make the potion for instance death I follow the directions, trying to remember little tips Harry told me last year. However, after the hour was up, is was army green glop. Slughorn walks over to my cauldron.

"At least you improved last year," he huffs.

"But I was still one of your star students," I smile. "And I honestly think this would kill anyone that drank it."

He chuckles before walking of to another student. Ginny smirks and shakes her head as I stick my tongue out at her. Finally class is dismissed and we walk out. Draco is by the door and he offers his arm to me.

"Don't you have classes," I ask him.

"Yes. But I don't have anything till third block."

I nod my head as we walk down the hallway.