Chapter 19

<<<<Sarah's POV>>>>

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I tried to recall what happened last night. Whatever I did, though, it must have been great.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I could see part of my trundle bed, which had been pulled out. Eliza must have stayed the night after all. I rolled over in my bed, to face Eliza's sleeping form. What? I tried to shake her awake slightly.

"Eliza? Why aren't you in the trundle bed?" I asked her very sleepily.

I heard her mumble something back, which sounded similar to 'someone else was already in it'. I rolled back over, confused. Indeed, there is someone in the trundle bed. I saw the hair, and the body, the smile, and the face. Everything came flooding back, from memories of sixth grade, to him and Lisa, the two reoccurring dreams, and most of all, last night. I don't even know why he is here. He moved his head, and I see a big purple bruise on his cheek. Mark.

I then noticed another pain, along with the throbbing of my head. So I poke my own cheek tenderly, only to wince in pain, as I touched my right cheek. Oh gawd. Of course, Alyssa. So carefully and quietly, I made my way off of the bed, trying my best not to wake anyone. I walked to my ensuite. As I walked, my legs felt cold. Looking down, I realised I was only wearing my underwear and a singlet. So I grabbed my robe up off the floor, and chucked it on. Once in the ensuite, I grabbed a face washer, and ran it under cold water. I pressed it to my cheek, but not before I could see the bruise on my own cheek. It was exactly like the one on Austin's cheek: Big, purple, and even swelling.

"When did you get hit? It better not have been Mark." Austin mumbles from the doorway. I turn to see him. He looked better in reality, then in my dreams. Since he was shirtless, I had quite a view. He was so toned and tanned. He has a freaking eight pack, like for real. And his voice was smooth, like velvet, and it had me melting. I couldn't notice last night, over the music, but I can hear it clearly now.

"Says you." I grumble. As I spoke, my cheek hurt, and I winced.

"It hurts, I know. Trust me, I have been hit so many times, you wouldn't believe." He said, as he walked towards me, at the sink. "Can I have a cold face washer too?" He asked, eyeing the thing pressed to my cheek.

"Sure." I pulled one out from the cupboard under the sink, and ran it under the faucet. "Here." When he grabbed it from me, his hand brushed mine. It was as though sparks of electricity flowed from the small contact. I sighed.

Austin spoke when he had the face washer pressed to his cheek. "Don't act as though I didn't notice you checking me out." Austin said arrogantly, with a half smirk, which looked rather painful.

I poked my tongue out at him. "Pish, you wish. Why would I risk being caught staring at you, when it's not even worth it."

"Look who has grown even sassier. I didn't think it was possible. But you are right, I guess." Austin replied, as he decided to cage me while we were both facing the mirror.

"What am I right about?" I asked, as I turned to face him. He had both arms caging me, one still holding the cold face washer.

"Oh, you full well know. You are right about what I wish for." He replied, his fierce gaze dropping from my eyes, down to my lips.

"What?" I asked, confused. He turned his gaze back up to my eyes, tilting his head to the right.

He moved his head forward, and rested his forehead against mine. My heart began racing. His gaze was fiercer than I had ever seen before, and was it just me, or did they hold a hint of lust. But they were locked onto mine. My eyes were focused on his too. They had gone a dark shade of blue. I let my gaze drop to his lips for a moment. When I did, he licked his lips. His mouth was parted slightly, and I could feel his warm breath fanning my lips.

I dropped my hand from my right cheek, and dropped the face washer too. I placed my hands on his chest, willing myself to push him away. I couldn't kiss him, not now, not ever. I spent basically every day since moving here, trying to move on from him, and this was about to bring me crashing down. I could feel his heart beat in his chest, as I considered pushing him away. It was racing, probably as fast as mine. I clearly affected him as much as he did me.

I turned my head to the left, trying to get him to see I didn't want this, even if I was lying to myself. I let my hands drop from his chest. I tried hard, very hard, not to focus on his bicep and forearm, but I failed. I saw it tense up momentarily, before it relaxed. It would be so nice to lick. Wake up Sarah, don't do this, not now. I took a deep breath, about to say something, when his right arm moved. I kept looking where it had been, and ended up focusing on the toilet, but it was better than staring at Austin.

That's when I felt his right hand on my left cheek. My breath got caught in my throat. He slowly and gently moved my head, so I was facing him again. He tilted my chin up, so our faces were parallel. Again, we locked gazes.

That's when he did it. He closed the gap between our lips. His lips were soft and gentle, moving against mine. I fought a moan that had tried to escape. For the first few moments, I did nothing. But eventually, I caved. I started moving my own lips against his. Our lips moved in sync. I put my arms around his neck, and he moved one of his hands to the back of my neck, attempting to bring my face closer to his, in order to deepen the kiss. Which he did. He parted his lips, and his tongue flicked out, and licked mine, asking for entry. This time, I couldn't suppress the moan. While it escaped, Austin smiled against me, and his tongue entered my mouth. The kiss was as good as eating the triple choc triple scoop ice cream the other morning, multiplied by ten, and then add the pleasure of eating a whole thing of Doritos on your own. It felt that good.

I pressed my body flush with his. Once I did, it was his turn to moan. And it sounded amazing. He lowered his free hand, and rested it on my hip. He gently massaged it. But I could barely feel it through my robe. He eventually moved his hand, and gripped my bottom. Not before long, he moved his other hand, and slid it down there too. He held my bottom in both his hands, and lifted me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. My legs were bare again, as the robe was no longer able to cover them. Austin somehow noticed, and started to caress my lower thigh. I moaned again.

I removed my arms from around his neck, I attempted to remove my arms from my robe. Austin ended up helping me remove them, without breaking our kiss. He flung my robe away. He rested one of his hands on my hip again, and resumed massaging it. I arched my body into his.

We eventually had to break away, in order to catch our breaths. Austin's eyes scanned me up and down. His grin grew wide. He moved his head closer to mine again, and this time, he started kissing my neck, all over. My eyes fluttered shut, and my hands started running up and down his back. I think I even scratched him. Eventually, he moved his mouth back to mine. He was amazing. I couldn't have hoped for a better first kiss and make out session.

It was at this point when Sam came in, then walked straight back out, slamming the door behind him. Austin jumped away from me instantly, our faces burning, and lips tingling.    

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

A/N

I said I would make it up to you guys! A double update!! WHOO HOO anyone?

I haven't really got much to say, so sayonnara!

~Blabsie