chapter 1 The Door

Angie's POV:
I was in my bedroom thinking of German like every other day he's the only think I think about because I love him but he doesn't love me I know he doesn't because he moved on because he has a new girlfriend named Esmeralda even though he says there only friend when I know there more that just friend a friend wouldn't come over everyday German says it's just for work yeah right I say to him all the time.

German's POV:
I was in my office thinking of Angie like everyday I'm in love with her but she thinks I'm in love with Esmeralda she's so dumb she can't see the only woman I love is her she makes me laugh so much and all of sudden I heard the doorbell go on so I was about to go get it when I heard a sweet angels voice and that can only be my angie so decided to let her get it.

Angie's POV:
I was in my room when I heard the doorbell go on me German where the only one at home and he was probably doing work so I decided to go get the door so he wouldn't get out of doing his work so I got the door and I couldn't believe who it was my eyes were wide open I smiled with the biggest smile in the world.

Who would be at the door that made Angie smile so much?