Chapter 32

"Well guys I decided that I'm not needed here anymore I should just go home be with my stuff." I said

"What do you mean angie?" Asked violetta

"I won't live here anynore." I said

"Angie no why?" She asked

"Don't worry I'll come by and teach you and see you at the studio I just won't live with you i will live at my house with my things and where I don't bother people" I said

---------------
Time skip
---------------

It took a lot if time to calm violetta down and tell her why I was leaving the house I just left out the parts about German and Diego. German seemed kinda sad. I don't why?

I got to Diego's house Jaz was asleep already so it was just Diego and me.
We are and talked a bit the went to his room.

"Diego are you sure you want me to sleep in the same room?" I asked

"I want you to be with me every night next to me laying here, I want to feel your body next to mine" he said coming closer to me.

Until I felt his breath on me he came closer and closer to my lips until they touched he missed me very slowly but with lost of passion the miss then started to get hotter and hotter by the seconds.

He then moved his lips to my neck and started to leave little kisses all over it. Some time later he started to bite but not to hard but not to soft.

We started to moved towards the bed he was now kissing me on the lips again but very intense I kissed back with the same power he was. It was like the world would end if we didn't.

He started to take of my shirt I was getting nervous but also excited. I never really done this with anyone and if I do it now this will be my first time I don't know if I should.