Chapter 2 Mysterious man

Angie's POV:
It was Diego Dominguez my best friend form high school I said omg "I can't believe it's you" and I jumped in to his arms there still strong as I remember.

German's POV:
I heard Angie scream I can't believe it's you so I rushed to the door to see what was wrong when I saw them hugging it made me so mad I hate it. Then Angie broke the hug and said do you remember me? The guy at the door said how I forget such a beautiful young woman. That made Angie blush then I intrepid it and said hi who are you I'm German Castillo Angie's brother in law.

Diego's POV:
This man came to me and Angeles and said who are you I'm German Castillo Angie's brother in law. So I decided to answer I'm Diego Dominguez Angie's old friend form high school nice to meet you.
G: oh I leave you to talk he said
A: thanks German she said
D: thanks and nice to meet you German
G: The pleasure is all mine Diego
A: would you like to come in and talk a drink some coffee Diego she said
D: I would love to Angeles.

Angie's POV:
Aww Diego still says my name so nice like always did I forget to tell you I had a huge crush on him we were younger we were talking for about 2 hours when we go interrupted by the one and only Olga and violetta they had big smiles on there faces I don't know why but okay I said hi girls how was your day today? When Esmeralda and German walked in and Esmeralda,Olga,and,Violetta said are you gonna introduce us to your friend they all said at the same time. Ummm yes this is my old friend Diego Dominguez guys I said. I got kinda nervous I don't know why.