Chapter 44

It was the morning now I was waking up as I felt some one one me and I felt like I was on top of someone too.

I opened my eyes and I saw I was on Diego. And then I turned my head back a bit and I saw jaz was on my back with a cute face on.

"Angie you awake!!" She said happy

I laughed a bit and got off Diego and went down stairs with jaz so Diego can sleep.

"What's wrong sweety?" I asked

"Nothing"she said sad

I got on my knees and hugged her. I know something is wrong, but she doesn't wanna tell me.

"Angie, why do people have to be so mean?" She asked

Now I'm getting the feeling that someone may be, being mean to her. I WON'T ALLOW anyone being mean to Jaz.

"Sweety who is being mean?" I asked

"Well Angie please don't tell my dad cause he will get sad" she said

"Okay I promise" I said

"So these girls at school say that I don't have a mommy, and that I don't have a mommy because my mom didn't want me" she said now crying a lot more.

I hugged her. I kept telling her that was not ture. I will have to go speak to the school about this tomorrow as today is no school for anyone as it's a teacher day. I had a plan me and jaz and Diego could go to the place i been planing to go to sence i got the dress at the mall.

"I have a idea to make you feel better, what about if you, your daddy, and I go somewhere?" I asked her

"Yes but where?" She asked

"That's a surprise, but go get ready and wear something nice" I said

She ran to her room to get ready a bit more happy now. I went back to Diego's room and tried to wake him up so we can go.

"Love wake up" I said as I rubbed his back.

"What's wrong" he asked

"Nothing, but get ready so we can go" I told him

"Go where?" He asked

"Just get dresses in something nice" I said

After that I went to get ready in my dress and I did my hair in a messy bun. (A/n Angie is like on the picture. Ps jaz is not i was just lazy to change it😂)

After i was finish I went down stairs to meet Jaz and Diego. Jazmin was wearing this pink dress it was so cute and adorable. Diego was wearing some nice clothes but he had his mouth open all the way. MEN!!

"Diego close your mouth before a fly gets in" i said and jaz laughed.

"Yeah daddy" she said

"Okay girls, where are we going?" He asked

"To the place we where gonna go last time." I told him

"Oh, okay" he said