Chapter 25 Sister and Brother

Angie's P.O.V

After an hour and a half, the movie finished so I decided to go downstairs and see what everyone was up to. When I went downstairs I saw German and Esmeralda kissing and I had this feeling that made me feel mad but I don't know why?? I decided to go to the kitchen to help Olga with dinner.

O:  Sweety how are you with Diego?

A: Good I'm happy with him 

O: But do you love him? She said I do but I don't know sometimes I feel like I still have feeling's  for German but I know I can't and well I really love Diego very much he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life for sure.

A: I do I love him very much...I said 

O: But....

German's P.O.V

I was about to walk into the kitchen when I overheard Olga and Angie talking so I decided to overhear them.

A: Good I'm happy with him. Angie said I guess she is talking about Diego 

O: But do you love him? Olga asked her and this part I really wanted to hear what Angie says because I wanna know if she really does love him.

A: I do I love him very much...She said but with a bit of a pause at the end 

O: But....

A: But I'm not completely over someone and I do love Diego very much and I know in the future I would love to have kids with him and be his wife. She said I lost her forever now for sure but as I said earlier I need to let her be happy and I have to be happy myself.

I walked into the kitchen and they started at me Angie smiled at me and Olga just went back to cooking.

A: Hello German. 

G: Hi. I said a bit sadly 

A: Whats wrong?

G: Nothing 

A: Are you sure 

G: Yeah 

A: Okay then but if you need someone to talk to I'm here remember.

G: Thanks 

V: Angie dad I have an idea 

A: What is it

V: Tomorrow me, you, Dad, Diego, and Jaz go out to an amusement park

G: That sounds fun I'll ask Esmeralda to come

V: No dad,  please 

G: Why not she is my girlfriend and Angie's boyfriend is coming to 

V: Well I want him and Jaz to come so I can get to know them and I already know Esmeralda she lives with us but I don't know Diego and Jaz well okay. she said but she does the thing she does when she lies I feel like she doesn't like Esmeralda and I don't know why.