Chapter 53

"So, are you okay about him having a daughter?" My mother asked.

"Of course I'm okay with it" i said

"Okay, then just making sure" she said and hugged me

We then went in side to all the others just came running up to me and hugged me not letting go. I guess she got a bit scared.

We talked a bit more until my mom and violetta had to leave. We said our goodbyes.

--------Time Skip--------
A few days have past by since the whole doctor thing and fainting stuff. I been feeling a lot better now and I saw my doctor he said I'm fine but i have to take care so it won't come back, so that's what I been doing. I didn't tell Diego what's been going on, because I don't want him to worry about me. Anyways I feel that he has been hiding something from me, like I don't know. I hope it's nothing bad, because I don't wanna lose him not now.

"What's wrong?" Asked Diego as he played with my hair.

"Nothing" I said laying my head on his chest.

"Okay then" he said

"What are you gonna do today?" I asked

"Just some work, why?" He asked

"No reason" I said

There was a reason I wanted to spend some time with him but i guess he is busy with work. I guess I can go do something else it's the weekend, why not?

"I should get ready to go" he said getting up from bed.

"Yeah" I said as I grabbed my phone, but was still in bed.

"Aren't you gonna get up?" He asked

"No, not yet" I said

"Okay then" he said leaving the room to take a shower.

I texted a friend of mine so we can met up and we made a plan for today. She made me laugh a bit as she said something really funny well at least for me as I was laughing Diego came in but he was talking on the phone with someone, so I tried not to laugh.

He then ended the call.

"Sorry didn't know you we're talking" I said

"Don't worry, but aren't you gonna get up?" He asked

I was now getting the feeling he wanted me to go or leave but why?

Diego's POV

I need Angie to get out of the house for a few, but it seems like she isn't leaving.

"Yeah I will, I actually need to get ready" she said kinda mad ish.

I didn't mean to make her upset but I really needed her to leave.