Chapter 65

It's been 2 minutes and the results were ready. I was just to scared to look. Diego was there holding my hand the whole time I was about to look when Jaz came in with German. Great.

"Daddy, Angie Violetta's dad is here" Said Jaz

"Hey, sorry for coming un announced" He said

"It's fine, but can you and Jaz wait downstairs for a moment?" Asked Diego

"Okay, daddy" She said

Jaz and German left downstairs and now it was time to find out the results. I looked down and saw that it was two lines which means its positive. This....can't be happening, its not that I'm not happy or anything, but everythging has just been complacited between the whole German thing and Diego and I getting married.

"What's wrong" Asked Diego

"Nothing I'm pregnant" I said

He then hugged me and spun me aroud as my legs lifted off the ground he was so happy and I knew I had to be happy. I guess everythinh will change after this and I hope for the better.

"You're happy" I said as he put me down.

"Yes i am" He said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips

"Will I love it when you're happy, but we can celebrate this later because we have to go downstairs and see what German wants" I said

"Okay." He said

We went downstairs where German and Jaz were playing. it was very sweet and funny to watch.

"Daddy, German and I are playing do you want to join?" She asked

"He would love to" I said I went to sit on the sofa while I watched the three of them play.

It was nice to see how they played even after Jaz made both of them get so tired that they couldn't even talk or walk. I haven't ever seen Diego so worn out not even when....well I think you know when.

Jaz came and sat next to me.

"Daddy is getting old" She said

"Yes he is" I said n

"I'm not that old" He said still laying on the ground not being able to even get up.

"oh honey I think you are" I said and Jaz and I started laughing as we got up and left to the kitchen.