chapter 60

It's April 16 my birthday I woke up, but Diego wasn't there but i saw a note. On the night stand.

Dear Angie,

Sorry I left early because I have some meeting and I won't be home until late so don't wait up for me and I wanna tell you to have fun at the party. Love you

Diego.

Great. My boyfriend really did forget my birthday and so did my family that's just great. Well I don't care it's really not a big deal anyways. I'm only turning 25.
I went down to meet Jaz so we can eat breakfast.

Diego's POV

"Are sure it will go as plan?" I asked

"Of course trust me, I know Angie" she said

"Okay, what if she gets angry?" I asked

"She won't" she said.

After a while of talking I went to get everything ready for today. I want everything to be just perfect. She deserves it.

I don't know if what I'm doing is wrong.

Violetta's POV

I'm getting everything ready for the party later on, I then got a reminder on my phone saying.

"Angie's birthday today 🎉"

"OMG OMG" I screamed

My grandma and dad came rushing into my room. With worry looks on there faces.

"What's wrong?" They both asked

"Angie" I said

"What wrong with her" they both asked.

"Nothing, I'm just the worse niece in the world" I said

"What do you mean?" They both asked

"I totally forgot it's her birthday today" I said

"I'm the worst mother in the world" said my grandma sitting next to me.

"How did we forget?" Asked my dad.

"How did Diego forget?" I asked

"Poor Angie" said grandma

I'm a horrible niece. How can I forget my aunt's birthday, how can my grandma and Diego forget her birthday too? That's why she seemed kinda sad when I told her about the party.

I'm the worst. But I'll make it up to her and that's a promise.

I have a great idea planed for today, but if I do that I have to ask to cancel the party.

So instead i can invite everyone from the studio and some of angies friends that I  know which are only Pablo and betto, but i guess that's fine. It'll be a surprise party.

So I told my grandma and dad my plan and they agreed. But I have to call Diego to help and get him in trouble for forgetting her birthday too.