Chapter 42

I just wanna go home now. I don't wanna be here, I don't wanna be at the same place my mom's at.

"Okay, Esmeralda and I have something to say" said German

We all turned to them. And waited for the news.

"We are getting married" said Esmeralda

WHAT!!! He can't,  why? He just can't.  I guess he could, but why her? WHY? You know it's his life not mine he can be with who ever he wants. I don't care.

"Congratulations, you two make a amazing couple and I'm sure you'll two be an amazing husband and wife." I said

"WHY, DAD? Why do you always do this?" Violetta screamed and ran up to her room.

"Sorry, she didn't mean that" said German to Esmeralda.

"I'll go check if she's okay" I said as I was getting up.

"No, you stay sweety I'll go" said my mom

"Sorry, mother, but Violetta needs someone to talk to right now, someone she can trust so excuse me" I said .

I went upstairs. OMG I just talked back to my mom!! I JUST TALK BACK TO MY MOM!!! OH NO, WHAT HAVE I DONE??? I'm in big trouble.

I got into Violetta's room and sat next to her.

"Why her, why angie, why her?" She asked

"Sweety , Esmeralda is very nice and your dad loves her" I said

"But she's a bad person a bad person" said violetta

" why do you say that?" I asked

Did Esmeralda do something to her, I swear if she did, she will not be alive by tonight.

"Cause she is working with jade" does violetta

"WHAT!!! JADE??" I said

Violetta covered my mouth and nodded her head. I can't believe this, Esmeralda working for jade. Why, how?

"How do you know?" I asked

" I over heard them talking" she said

"But are you sure?" I asked

"Yes" she said

She then started to explain the whole story and that's a part of Jades revenge against German. She wants to make German suffer like she did. I get Jade, but what she is doing is wrong. I would die if Diego did that to me.

After talking we both went down stairs again that's when my mother....