Chapter 62 YES??

It was time for the party so Jaz and I got ready and headed to the Castillo house where the party is taking place at.

When we got there and entered the house no one was there so we went to the back yard it was all dark.

But soon after everyone Jumped out behind bushes and tables and some lights were turned on. It was all so... I have no words for it.

They all came and hugged me. It was everyone from the studio I then saw some of my old friends. How are they even here??

I then saw Diego and my smile grew bigger. It must of been him.

The love of my life.

Violetta then started to speak.

"HEY EVEEYONE CAN YOU PLEASE PAY ATTENTION FOR A BIT" she said to get everyone's attention

Everyone then turned to her. She then continued to talk

"So for starters I wanna say thank you, for coming and also happy birthday to my aunt" she said.

I smiled to her and she then continue speaking.

"Angie, you changed everything in my life since you came into it, and in a good way, you gave me music, you gave me a part of my life I didn't even know about. You helped me through so much and I'm so thankful for that. I don't know what my life will be like if you didn't come in it and I don't wanna lose you ever, SO DIEGO don't take her far away from me, and If you do I swear I will go and find you and... Well we all know what I'll  will do right. So Angie thank you, and HAPPY BRITHDAY!!! Now Diego it's time" she said and I was confused when she said it was Diego's turn.

Diego came up to me and smiled but he was so nervous. I don't know why tho.

"Angie, you know I love you and I don't know what will happen after this, but i just want to let you know that I will understand you" he said

I looked confused at him. He got down in one knee. What is he doing?

"Angie, would you do me the honor and marry me" he said and took out a box with the most beautiful ring in it.

I was so surprised I couldn't even speak I saw that Jaz was jumping up and down. She was so happy.

All I did was nod my head Diego then put the ring in my finger. He then kissed me with so much love. After the kiss was over we kept our forheades touching.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said and gave him a quick kiss.

Everyone around us was clapping and where"awing" around us.

But I then saw German he left. I turned to my mom and she turned her head his direction. She was telling me to go talk to him.

"Diego I'll be right back okay?" I said

"Okay, but don't take long" he said

" I won't" I said and left to German.

He was in his office locked. I know he wouldn't open it up so I unlocked it myself.

When I entered I saw him almost in tears which broke my heart.

"German"i said almost in a whisper tone.

"ANGIE, how did you get in?" He asked

"That doesn't matter"I said

I went up to him and hugged him to my surprise he hugged me back.

When we separated he....