chapter 40

He just started to kiss me with so much power. I kissed back with the same amount of power he did but with also with lots of love.

"Diego the food" I said

"That Can wait but you can't" he said I laughed a bit.

I couldn't say anything as he kissed me again. He then started to kiss my neck. I moved my neck a bit to give him more room.

"Diego.....the food..." I said

"Come on" he said a bit angry I laughed a bit

"We can continue later okay" I said

"By continue you mean.." he asked

"No not that but we can kiss" I said

"Okay" he said a bit sad

We both continued making the food. I'm so hungry.

Time skip

We arrived, we got to Germans house. I don't get why he wants us to come. Really Come on i had dinner with them for a year why now it won't make any difference.

Jaz stayed home with Maddie and Sofia Maddies niece they got a long very good they even became best friends, but Jaz said i come in second now.

Anyways enough about that. We entered the house, Olga greeted us and told us they we're still waiting in a other guest so we can go to the living room.  So we did what we were told to do.

"Glad you two can make it" said German

"Where's jaz?" Asked violetta

"At home" i said

"Yeah she is staying with Maddie and her new best  friend" said Diego

"Oh I wish she came" said Violetta

"So who are we waiting for?" I asked

"Some one violetta wants to surprise us all" said Esmeralda

"Oh nice"

We kept talking and laughing a bit longer. But I felt a bit uncomfortable as German kept staring at me and smiling. I think this is all so weird and awkward since we kissed.

As we all kept talking the door bell rang. Olga went to get and then that's when....