Two

The New (and not so improved) Breakfast Club

Peridot stepped into the room, greeted by Vice Principal Rose. The tan girl followed behind her. "You two are here for detention?" Rose asked.

"Yes ma'am." Peridot replied, shooting a glare at the bluenette. "That's too bad. I hope you two learn something from this. Now remember, you must remain silent and still or else you'll have to talk to Principal Alexandrite." Rose said. Rose was nice, Peridot wondered how she got to be vice principle.

"Okay." Peridot said. The short girl found a seat, looking back at the bluenette. The other girl gave Rose a dirty look and plopped down in the seat next to Peridot.

Rose then left, gently closing the door behind her. Peridot watched her go then turned back to face the front of the room. Suddenly the bluenette wiped all of the stuff on the table onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" Peridot asked. Without a word, the tan girl stood on the table. Peridot rolled her eyes and frowned.

"We can be the new Breakfast Club." The girl said. "No, we can't. We are only two people. Plus I don't want to be in any clubs with you." Peridot stated. The blue haired girl rolled her eyes in return.

"Now get down from the table, why are you up there anyway?" Peridot said. "Because I want to be." The strange girl replied. Peridot gave a sigh of frustration and shook her head.

The bluenette then got down, sitting next to Peridot again. "What are we gonna do this whole time? I'm already bored." The girl said. "That's your fault, you're the one who got us in here." Peridot spat.

"Um, excuse me. You're the one who decided to get up and yell." The bluenette smirked. "I wouldn't have had to yell if you would've just left me alone." The blonde girl answered.

Peridot looked at the table. She still didn't know this girl's name and she got Peridot in detention. Did she even have a name?

"Hey uh, I never got your name." Peridot then said. The tan girl chuckled. "Bob." She said.

"Your name is not Bob." Peridot said. This was no time for jokes. "Fine, you guess." The girl said.

"I need some sort of hint." Peridot frowned. "Starts with an L." The bluenette simply answered. "Hmmm.. Layla? Lily?" Peridot asked.

"No, not even close." The tan girl chuckled. Peridot sighed, "I don't know, why can't you just tell me?!"

"Lapis, Lapis Lazuli."

Peridot stared at the girl for a moment. It was a fitting name for her. "Peridot Diamond." The blonde girl said.

"So, now that we know each other's names let's work on making a new Breakfast Club." Lapis said. "I said no." Peridot replied. The bluenette stuck her tongue out at Peridot and made a pffft noise.

Peridot frowned and looked at the clock. "I can't wait until I can get out of this hell hole." The blonde girl said. "Well we just got here, so you've got a long time." Lapis smiled.

Peridot groaned and put her face in her hands. This was the most horrible day of her life. After a moment of silence Lapis spoke.