Five

The Great Lapis Puke and Panicfest of 2016

Lapis opened her eyes with a groan. She rubbed her eyes, trying to avoid the obnoxious sunlight coming in through the window. The bluenette opened her eyes once she felt the same feeling she had in her stomach all night.

Let's not go into detail but.. yikes.

After Lapis was done puking she lay flat on her back. Her parents were probably home. What would she tell them?!

She had to hide the evidence. Lapis picked up her puke filled trash can and took it over to her closet. The tan girl shut it in and walked back over to her bed.

As soon as she got under the covers she heard footsteps coming up the stairs her door then opened to reveal her mother.

"Lapis honey, I think you should get up. It's almost noon." She said. Lapis groaned and rolled over. "Moooom." Lapis whined.

"Are you alright? You sound horrible." Lapis' mother said. Again, here was the feeling in her stomach. Lapis jolted up.

"Mom I need a trash can now."

Lapis' mother quickly ran out of the room and brought back the one from her's. Lapis didn't hesitate a bit, making her mom turn away.

"Oh my god, Lapis. How did you get sick?!" Her mom asked. Lapis wiped her mouth and shrugged. "Did you eat something bad?" She asked.

"I don't know." Lapis replied weakly. "Great, well your dad and I have to work today. So that means you're gonna be here alone. Are you sure you don't need me to call grandma or-" Lapis cut her mom off.

"No, I don't need a babysitter mom. I'm seventeen." Lapis said. "If you insist. Just call me if you need anything, okay?" Her mom said. Lapis gave her a nod.

Her mom left her room, going back downstairs. When Lapis heard the door close she almost felt some relief. She really wasn't okay alone but she did not want a babysitter.

Suddenly her phone went off. "Who is texting me?!" She asked, annoyed.

Amethyst: OMG ur all over YouTube. Check it out!

At the end of the message was a link. Lapis clicked it, it took her to YouTube. Her stomach hurt even worse at the title.

Drunk Blue Haired Girl Sings to Sober Girlfriend: FUNNY

"Oh god." Lapis muttered. She watched the video, embarrassed of herself. But the end is what got her.

She was about to kiss Peridot.

"Noooooo." She groaned, putting her phone on her night stand. "Peridot's probably pissed at me." She said out loud. Great, just great.

Lapis grabbed her phone, opening her messaging app.

Lapis: About last night.. I'm really sorry. You probably hate me which I can understand.

And here comes the tears. Lapis wiped her eyes, sniffling. "Knock it off!" She said out loud.

Her phone then went off.