Thirteen

Lapis the Secret Spice Girl

A week had passed since the Winter Ball. Lapis and Peridot spent that week Christmas shopping for eachother and such. You see, Lapis had practically moved in with Peridot.

The bluenette actually wanted to move in with Peridot. She felt more at home at Peridot's house than she did her own. Her parents didn't even care anymore, if she wasn't home they knew where to find her.

Today she was cleaning the kitchen before Peridot got home. Peridot had left the house to go drop some robots off at some man's house. Apparently it was the man who bought her robots.

When she finished cleaning the kitchen, she plopped down on the couch. She would watch TV until Peridot came back.

Lapis turned Camp Pining Hearts on, deciding it was too cold in the house. She quickly left the episode playing as she made some hot chocolate. She then hurried to Peridot's room and grabbed a throw blanket and her slippers.

Yes, Lapis kept her slippers at Peridot's house. Again, they were practically living together. The thought of sharing a house with Peridot made her feel really happy.

She began to think, realizing it was December. Did Peridot even have a Christmas tree? Any decorations?

Suddenly the door opened, a cold winter breeze coming in. There stood Peridot, snow in her blonde hair. Lapis threw the blanket and slid with her slippers over to Peridot.

She embraced her girlfriend in a warm hug, smiling. "I made hot chocolate, want some?" She smiled. The tan girl then kissed Peridot's cheek.

"Sure, it's freezing." Peridot smiled. The blonde girl took her coat off and hung it on the rack. "So, I was just thinking, do you have any Christmas stuff?" Lapis asked as she began to make more hot chocolate.

"No." Peridot replied, taking a seat on the couch. Lapis finished making the hot chocolate and handed it to her as she sat down. "Well, how about we go get some? Decorate the house." The blue haired girl smiled.

"About that..." Peridot trailed off. The tone of her voice made Lapis' heart sink. Suddenly a grin came to Peridot's face as she looked at Lapis.

"I have something to tell you." The pale girl said. "Yes?" Lapis asked. Her heart began to race.

"You know how we were talking about you moving in?" Peridot asked, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. "Yes." Lapis nodded. Peridot sat her hot chocolate down on the coffee table.

"Well, I called my parents and talked to them about it. They said they'd love to meet you in person and of course you can move in!" Peridot exclaimed, beaming. "Oh my god!" Lapis exclaimed. They were both smiling.

Lapis had only ever spoke to Peridot's parents over Skype calls. They liked her and she liked them. She liked them even more now that she could move in with Peridot.

"So, how about we go get your things and unpack, then we can go get Christmas stuff." Peridot smiled. "Yes!" Lapis grinned, hugging Peridot. Peridot hugged her back.

"Alrighty then, let's go before it starts snowing too hard." Peridot smiled. She grabbed her coat, and she then handed Lapis her's.