Eleven

Bad Day
[Trigger warning]

Peridot opened her eyes, stifling a yawn. She felt someone warm next to her and knew it was her Lapis. It gave her a feeling of comfort and happiness to know Lapis was here with her.

The blonde girl smiled and pushed her glasses up on her face. She had fallen asleep with them on. She also didn't notice it was now morning.

Peridot gently slipped away from Lapis, covering her up with the alien throw blanket. She then walked over to the nearest window. The sight of the outside world nearly blinded her.

Snow, snow everywhere.

It was so white and bright. There was tons of it! Peridot then turned around, rubbing her now hurting eyes.

She walked past the couch and looked down at Lapis, who was still asleep. But something didn't seem right. Lapis' face didn't look like it usually did when she was asleep.

Instead she looked scared, sad. Peridot figured she must be having another nightmare. Hopefully this one wouldn't get bad, as she didn't like to see Lapis in such a horrible state.

The pale girl made her way out to the kitchen and made herself some coffee. She kept an ear out for Lapis, listening to make sure she was okay. There were a few things she needed to do around the house while Lapis slept anyways, so this gave her time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Snow, snow everywhere.

Lapis walked through the freezing cold snow. She had gloves on her hands, which were shoved into her pockets. Her hood was up, protecting her ears.

She was supposed to be meeting Peridot at the park. The bluenette kept her eyes on the ground, she found it easier to look there than at people. Lapis continued walking like this until she reached the park.

When she got there she didn't see Peridot. Oh well, maybe she'd be a little late. Lapis took a seat on a swing after brushing all the snow off it.

Approximately five minutes had passed and Peridot was nowhere to be seen. Lapis took out her phone and dialed Peridot's number. It began to ring.

"Hello?" Came Peridot's voice from the other end. "Hey, are you still coming?" Lapis asked. "Of course I am. Just give me a few more minutes. I've gotta find my keys." Peridot replied.

"You lost them again?" Lapis giggled. "Oh shut up. And yes, I did loose them.." Peridot admitted. "Well I better let you go so you can find them. The sooner you get here the better. I'll see you in a few minutes, love you." Lapis smiled.

"Alright. I love you too, Lapis." Peridot said. Though Lapis couldn't see her she knew that she was smiling. The tan girl hung up and waited.

Peridot soon arrived. Once Lapis spotted her she got off the swing and ran to her. The tan girl hugged her girlfriend, it was almost as if they hadn't seen eachother in three years.