Four

Dancer

It was now Saturday, the day of the party.

Over the course of the week, Peridot and Lapis had been texting a lot. Mostly because Peridot was determined to get Lapis to forgive her. Nonetheless Lapis was starting to enjoy having someone to talk to.

They even hung out during school for a few days. Peridot had never really wanted a friend before but that was slowly starting to change. Lapis also seemed to enjoy Peridot's company and appreciated her efforts.

Tonight Lapis was sitting on her bed, trying to decide what to wear to the party. Anything but her hoodie, lord knows how hot it would get in the Temple. The bluenette had attended a party there last year and wore her hoodie, biggest regret of her life.

Lapis then stood and walked over to her dresser. She opened it up and took a look inside. "Hmm.." She said, digging through her clothes.

She picked out a simple black tank/crop top. It had white fish on it. The tan girl picked some Jean shorts to go with it.

Lapis then headed to the bathroom to redo her hair

Lapis then headed to the bathroom to redo her hair. She then remembered something.

"Shit."

Her tank top would reveal the huge tattoo she had on her back. It was a lapis lazuli gem with water wings sprouting from it. She had gotten it a few months ago from a rave she attended, hosted by the one and only Sour Cream.

He had a professional tattoo artist there, how could she pass up that chance?! Lapis loved art and admired tattoos. Her parents weren't too pleased when they found out and told her she must cover the tattoo at all times.

Oh well, they weren't even home anyway. Lapis continued to do her hair. Suddenly her phone went off.

Peridot: You need a ride to the party?

"Psht." Lapis smirked. The bluenette got a kick out of this.

Lapis: No I'll walk.

She then finished her hair and walked back to her room. The tan girl sat on her bed and turned Netflix on, maybe she'd catch up on her shows.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peridot was ready to go, pacing her room. She already had her outfit on.