a/n,, very important

Hey guys.

So I have some news regarding this story and my whole account, actually.

I'm just gonna give it to you flat out, then explain.

I'm leaving the Steven Universe fandom. And this story will be discontinued.

Lately I haven't been foaming at the mouth over SU and honestly I'm just losing interest. That's why chapters for this story are so hard to write and aren't coming fast.

You're probably wondering what's gonna happen to my account now.

I'm going to change it to a Heathers account. Don't freak out. It'll be the same me just different content and a different username.

And this story won't be deleted, and neither will Greens And Blues but just know I'm not working on them any longer.

I'm sorry, I really am. I hope none of you are upset with me, but I just don't want to keep writing about stuff I have no interest in.

I hope you understand.

One last time, with love, Lapidotsuniverse <3

HA, YOU THOUGHT! APRIL FOOLS BINCHESSSSSSS! YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY!

SO DON'T FREAK OUT, EVERYTHING I SAID UP THERE WAS A JOKE AND I STILL LOVE LAPIDOT AND THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE AND I'M NOT CHANGING TO A HEATHERS ACCOUNT (yet ;> jk)

Also I'm really sorry this was such a bitch move ily guys