Chapter 2!!

A/N hope you all like it this is my first fannfic so I hape you enjoy Comment if you want a part in it?!

Harry's POV

WOW. Just Wow. Perrie is Fucking Perfect! Like She is just!!! I HAVE to make her mine. I felt my phone buz in my pocket! Shit that'll be my PHYCO Girlfriend Taylor Swift. I really Need To break up with her!

Taylor: Hay Sexy I want you now please come to my house so we can have some fun;)

Harry: Look Taylor

Taylor: No Harry I don't want none of your bullshit Come NOW

Harry: SHUT THE FUCK UP I don't love you any more you are turning phyco!! like really you scare me..... we are OVER! BYE BYE

Thank God that's over. I walked back into the lounge to Perrie Being Wired as Fuck with Anya. But hey im call with that! I think Zayn is like proper in love with her mate Anya as he cant keep his eyes off her!

Perrie's POV

Oh My God Harry keeps looking at me! he is so FUCKING FIT! His eyes are mesmerising! They are like glissering Emeralds!!

Liam: Perrie..... Perrie PERRIE LOUISE EDWARD

Perrie: What??!?!?!

Liam:  Me and the lads are going Bowling do you guys wanna come...

Perrie &Anya: Hell YAH

Louis: ok it is setteled!

Later at the bowling alley!

Anya's POV:

Me and Perrie were sat at the bar at the bowling alley.

Perrie: YOU totally like Zayn!!!!

Anya: SHIT is it that obious!

Perrie: Yeah! CAPTIN OBIOUS!!

Anya: But I think Harry likes you. As I heard him and Niall Talking whilst we were walking hear!

Perrie: pft Probably not like he is too fit to like me !!

On way to bowling alley before anyas POV

Niall's POV:

Harry wanted to talk to me.. I wonder what about?

Harry: What do you think of Perrie??

Niall: Yeah She's pretty, fun loving, care free and she seems pretty cool! Why

Harry: 'Cause I am in love with her!. I know I've only known her like 5 hours but I adore her! she is amazing!! I want to ask her out but Liam wouldn't want me to though!

Niall: Go for it mate, she seems into you!

Harry: Thanks mate!

So that's what he wanted!