Hospital.

Louis' POV:

It has been nearly a week since the accident!  Perrie still hasn't woken up! Everyone but Harry has given up hope! I mean the doctors are saying she has 2 more days to wake up, otherwise they will take off her breathing support and will just let her die! But I guess the question is how and when will she wake and if she can!  Harry hasn't eaten since she got hit!  He really is love struck! If only he wasn't such a fucking dick head, I mean none of thjis would've happened if he hadn't of cheated on her! It was just a wrong place, wrong time moment though!  I wish he would just eat something!

Liam's POV:

Mum is still away and her boss is a fucking perverted twat, as her is making her have sex with him otherwise she wont get paid! RETARD. he doesn't even care that her daughter is in a FUCKING COMA! He said to my fucking mum- you will have to make a sex tape with me if you want to see your slutty little whore of a daughter! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! like seriously! she isn't a whore, well I hope not anyway!  I just hope she wakes up. I know she will! she is a fighter!

Zayn's POV:

So this is just great isn't it! Anya fucking cheated on me! And now she has moved to New Zeland!  But I am litually killing myself for this, as I have fallen FUCKING HARD for Perrie, and when Harry cheated on her it fucking broke my heart! I want to get Perrie to be mine! But I am hoping and praying that she will wake up and realise what a fucking dick Harry was to her and hopelessly fall in love with me! I think I will kill myself if she doesn't wake up! My life was in the dark without her! I just never realised what I could of had until she was gone!

I fucking love her so much! I wish she was mine! They just don't know how much I need her! When the world found out that Anya cheated on me they all said she had a good reason. That I was a terrorist! That I was a manwhore, that I fucked Perrie with Harry!  BULLSHIT MATE!!

A/N Shout out to my bitches Brittany ad Kayleigh! FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!