Uh awkakrd!

Perrie's POV:

It has been a week since I went to the doctors. The results were just to arrive any day! I am starting to panic. What if the baby isn't Harry's, he would of thought I cheated on him! When I found out he did cheat on me, me and Louis were together and Eleanor had just cheated on him and we did end up in bed together. I keep telling myself It didn't and doesn't mean anything!

I was sat on my bed thinking, when I heard something come through the letter box! Aha that must be it. I sprinted down the stair grabbed the letter and ran back into my room and locked the door. This is it! I opened it and read through it and saw

SHIT! I quickly text him to come up to my room quick.

Louis' POV:

Me and the lads were sat in the lounge playing GTA 5 when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it better not be Eleanor with some pathetic excuss! I looked at it read it and quickly ran upstairs. I knocked on Perrie's bedroom door. She unlocked it and let me in. Suddenly she burst into tears. I gave her a massive Boobear hug!

Louis: Hey hey hey. what wrong?

Perrie: It it's you!!

Louis: What's me?

What the hell is she talking about about!

Louis: Perrie hun what are you talking about?

Perrie: You, your the father!

Holy shit she must be taking the piss!

Louis: What? Are you serious!

Perrie: Yeah look at the letter from the doctors.

Louis: Wow! I'm gonna be a dad!!!!

Perrie: Yeah!

Louis: What are we?

Perrie: What do you want us to be. I know what I want.

Louis: Well I would like us to be together, bu-

She cut me of by kissing me. I kissed her back. I kissed a line down her jaw line, down to her neck and found her sweet spot. I started to suck it, which i earned a moan for. I pulled away and admired the love mark i left on her neck. Aha :) i love this!