What?!?!!?

Perrie's POV:

So i sat in the waiting room. Just then the doctor called my name out, in which i got lots of dirty looks from the people in the waiting room. The doctor ask me lots of questions. most of them i didnt really care about like have you ever been pregnant before, how old are you and all that shit.

However, the doctor asked me one question that i ahd been dredding! Who have you recently had sex with!

Doctor: So Perrie, are you going to answer me?

Perrie: Uh Just Harry and Zayn?

Doctor: That sounded more of a question. Anyway i will do some tests and you will find out in a week.

Perrie: Yeah thanks.

Doctor: Look i have to ask every teen mum or mum are you sure you want to keep the baby?

Perrie: Yeah....

Doctor: ok!

Liam's POV:

Louis me and Niall just walked into Zayns house to find him passed out on the floor and Harry looking extreamly guilty!

Liam: HARRY WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!!!

Harry: What i did nothing, Zayn is the one who knocked your sister up!

Louis: Whaaa?

Harry: See! ( He held up the pregnancy test)

Niall: Uh it isnt possible to be Zayns. Its too early to find out as they fucked last night.

Harry & Liam: What!

Niall: It means it is yours Harry!

Harry: But i always used a condom!

Niall: Dont ask me! Ask Perrie!

 Harry: I don't understand!

Louis: Maybe it broke?!?!?!?!?!?!

Harry: Look I think I would of noticed if it broke!!

Louis's POV:

Shit! I feel so guilty!!  When I found out  Eleanor cheated on me I was heart broken so I went to talk to Perrie- Who had  just found out Harry cheated on her we may or may not of Fucked! It really didn't mean anything! Well I think not! Recently I have been getting a whole fucking zoo erupt in my stomach! I know she will never feel the same way about me! I guess I just gotta hope!!!!