congratulations!

Louis' pov:

I was sat in the waiting room with Harry, Liam, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Ann, Niall and Zayn. We were chatting about Perrie! I never knew she could sing! She is in a band with Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Ann, they are called little mix. They have created 2 albums together!

Suddenly a doctor came and said to use who is the father! Oh shit has the baby been born! I am not ready to be a dad! I can hardly look after myself! He took me in a room where Perrie was sat feeding our little baby girl! I told Perrie it would be a girl! I ran up to her and gave her a kiss!

Louis: Oh my she is so cute. Have you named her?

Perrie: No I wanted to wait for you!

Louis: What names do you like? I like Chloe or Lacy!

Perrie: Chloe Tomlinson or Lacy Tomlinson?

Louis: Chloe Tomlinson!

Perrie: yeah that is cute! She does have your eyes!

Louis: Aww yeah she does! Can the rest of the boys and see you! Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Ann are here!

Perrie: Uh yeah they can all come in!

Louis: I will be back in a minute!

I quickly went to the waiting area and called them to come in! when we  got back to the room everyone stared in aw!

Jade: Soooooo what her name?

Perrie: Chloe Lilly-May Tomlinson!

Jesy: awww she is so cute!

Perrie: Yeah she is Louis wanna hold her?

Louis: What happens if I drop her or hurt her!!

Perrie: Don't worry, my nickname is Bambi and I haven't dropped her!

Louis: Ok give her here then!

Perrie's POV:

I quickly got my phone and snapped a pic of Louis holding Chloe. He looks so happy! Wish I was as happy as him. I don't know why  have been so down recently!