The Date

Zayns POV:

I shouted for Anya as it was time to go for our date. She walked down the stairs in a beautiful Knee length skirt and a lovley floral top! which im sure is Perrie's.

Zayn: Wow you look amazing!!

Anya: Thanks! you don't look too bad yourself!

Zayn: Lets go!

Zayn: BYE GUYS!

On the Date

Me and Anya arrived at this beautiful tapas restaurant! It was only small but it was very fancy. it is also very secretive. I hope she likes it as I'm never any good at planning dates!

Anya's POV:

Wow. This restaurant is amazing! It is nice, retro but fancy  and secretive! It is going to be amazing!

Zayn: Soooo How did you and Perrie meet?

Anya: Well we met in primary school and have been friends ever since. Like we are inseparable! People used to think we were sisters!

Zayn: Why don't they think your sisters now?!?!

Anya: Well since people have been finding out she is Liams sister, they think I am a slut who wants her so I can get to Liam and get his money! Also everyone is like in love with Perrie and just ignore me. I pisses me off so fucking much! I miss the old times when no one knew it was our little well maybe big secret! It was her Shithole of a boyfriend who she really needs to break up with!

Zayn: Why hasn't she broken up with him? Like he sounds like a shithead!

Anya: She is scared of him you should see what he does to her!! Oh shit shouldn't of said that!

Zayn: Don't worry I won't tell anyone! Now I have a  question!

Anya: OK

Zayn: Umm W-will you be my g-girlfriend?!

Anya: I'd love to be Zayn!

Zayn: Come on lets go back!

A/N Kinda pooey!