One

-Lauren-
I rushed into the building and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. Today I'm supposed to be photographing one of the biggest models in the world right now; Dinah Jane. And me being late is not making a good first impression. I was basically gasping for air as I walked into the room "I-I'm s-so so-sorry I'm l-late I wa-was stuck in traffic" I said as I tried catch my breath. Dinah flashes me a beautiful smile "it's ok. I'm not mad" she says "come on let's get started shall we?" I nodded as I began to set up my camera.

"Uh stand with your hands on your hips." Dinah did as instructed and I captured the picture "ok um face the wall and give me an over the shoulder look." She turned around and looked over her shoulder and winked at me. My face heated up as I snapped the photo. I cleared my throat "mhm sit in the chair and cross one leg over the other." She took her seat and crossed her legs. Dinah gave me her signature smirk as she looked eyes with me. My face was as red as a tomato as I took a few more pictures.

"Uh that's all for today. You did great Dinah" I said.

She walked over and smiled "wow thank you..."

"Lauren."

"Lauren. What a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl" she says.

I bowed my head as a shy smile made its way on my lips "wow that means a lot coming from you" I said. Dinah chuckles "well it's true Lauren. You are very beautiful." Gosh she is such a charmer. Dinah smiles at me "hey can I get your number. Maybe we could hangout sometime" she says, nervously scratching at the back of her neck. My eyes lit up and my heart started beating 100 miles per hour "yeah of course. Here." I gave her my phone and she gave me her. We swapped numbers before handing back our phones "I'll see you around green eyes" she winks before walking away. I grinned widely as I waved back. I can't believe Dinah Jane Hansen gave me her number? God I'm the happiest girl in the world!

-

-Normani-
I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for Lauren to return from her photo shoot when I spotted the most beautiful girl ever. She was pretty short and had long blondish hair and she looked like she was struggling to carry some boxes.

"Here let me help you" I offered.

She looked at me with a cold stare but it softened slightly "oh uh thank you" she mumbles. I smiled "no problem..."

"Ally. My name is Ally" she mutters.

I nodded "I'm Normani but you can call me Mani" I told as I took the boxes from her. A ghost of a smile played on her lips but it disappeared as fast as it appeared "uh you can follow me" she says "ok." I followed her up the stairs.

"So what brings you to LA" I asked.

She just chuckles slightly "my best friend Dinah is here and she wanted me to stop by and decorate her art room" she tells me. I gasped "you're friends with Dinah Jane? Oh my gosh my best friend Lauren is working with her!" Ally looks at me "Lauren...Jauregui?" I nodded eagerly "wow her photos are amazing. I can see why DJ asked her" she said.

"Where do you want this" I asked.

Ally sighs "uh you can put them on the table in the back" she instructed. I nodded as I set down the boxes "do you need anything else?" She just shook her head "no but thanks for the offer" she says. I smiled and was about to walk away but I stopped "hey could I don't know maybe get your number. I'd really like to hangout sometime" I said, blushing furiously.

Ally's cold eyes looked into mine for what felt like forever, "uh...yeah I guess so" she mutters. I grinned widely as I gave her my phone and she gave me hers. I quickly put in my number before leaving. I'm so happy right now that nothing can bring me down.

"Mani guess what" Lauren yells as she jumped up and down happily.

"What?"

"Dinah Jane gave me her number! Isn't that exciting" she squeals.

My jaw dropped slightly "wow Lo that's great" I said "I know right! So where were you?" I smiled like an idiot thinking about Ally "I was just helping this girl and we sorta exchanged numbers" I mumbled shyly. Lauren squeals again "aw Mani that's great! I'm so happy for you!" She embraced me in a tight hug. I hugged back because honestly I've never felt this way before. I just hope everything goes well.