Five

-Lauren-
It's been three days since our talk and honestly things have been going great. We've gotten a lot closer and I feel like she being more open with me and I couldn't be happier.

"Come on Lo tell me the craziest thing that you've ever done" Dinah says.

I adjusted myself so my upper body was resting on hers and she placed her hands on my waist, holding me close to her "well when I was eighteen I got a dragonfly tattooed on the back of my neck after my mom told me not to" I said.

Dinah covers her mouth as she laughs loudly "Lauren I wouldn't say that's crazy but it's definitely daring" she says. I smiled at her "Dinah can I ask you a question?" She nods "why do you cover your mouth when you laugh" I asked softly. Dinah frowns "because back when I was a freshman in high school and few of the popular kids would tell me that I had such an ugly smile, that I shouldn't show it unless I wanted to scare off people. So I started hiding it because I thought that what they told me was the truth" she says.

My heart broke. How can someone as beautiful as Dinah be so insecure about herself and her smile. I took her hand in mine as I sat up "Dinah you don't have to be insecure about your smile it's beautiful, you're beautiful. Please don't hide it from me" I said softly. She nods her head before pulling me in for a loving kiss. I was shocked but I kissed back instantly. I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing her.

-

Today Dinah is dragging me to my dad's studio because she wanted me to do a bare face photo shoot. Of course I said yes because honestly I couldn't say no to her.

"D go sit in the that chair over there" I said, pointing to the chair.

"Just let me finish taking off my makeup and I'll be right there" she says.

I nodded as I finished setting up the camera. A couple of minutes later Dinah comes up and sits down in the chair. I handed her a hair tie "her put your hair up" I said. She furrows brows "why?" I smiled "because you look beautiful with your hair pulled back" I said. Dinah giggles as she pulled her hair back. I kissed her cheek before walking over to the camera.

"Ok smile for me."

Dinah flashes me her best smile as I aimed the camera and took the photo.

"Ok turn to the side."

She did as she was told and turned to the side. I was at a lost of words because of how beautiful her profile was.

"Ok DJ last one."

"Wait Lauren come here" she says.

I furrowed my brows but walked over her "what is it" I asked. Dinah smiles at me "I want you to take my last picture with me" she says "ok. Let me just do something." I walked away and set the timer on the camera before walking back to her. Dinah stood behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist "smile babe." I giggled as she kissed my cheek softly.

The shutter of the camera went off. Dinah waited a few seconds before letting me go completely "why did you want me in your last photo" I asked. She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "because I wanted people to know that I'm seeing a beautiful girl, who also is my photographer" she says.

I gasped "you want people to know about me?"

"Of course Lauren. I don't want hide. I want everyone to know that I'm seeing a very beautiful girl. Who happens to be one of the best photographers in Hollywood" she says grinning happily.

My cheeks were red as a wide smile spread across my lips. I can't believe she actually wants to go public with our relationship. I'm so happy right now.

-

-Normani-
It's been three days since I've talked to Ally and I've been miserable. I can't help feeling like I've completely ruined things between. I can't help but feeling hurt by the fact that she freaked out. I just wish she would tell me what's wrong. I can't help her if I don't know what's going on.

I huffed in annoyance as I sat up and grabbed my phone and began texting Ally.

Me: Ally please talk to me. It's been three days.

Me: I'm worried sick. I miss you Ally please talk to me.

Me: I'm really sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. That was not my intention. Please talk to I just want to know if you're ok. I'm sorry.

I sighed as I put my phone down. A tear fell down my cheek because I'm honestly regretting kissing her. If I never kissed her none of this would have happened. Ally would still be talking to me and I wouldn't be feeling like shit because of something I did. I just wish she would talk to me. I need her to talk to me.

-

I was woken up by the sound of someone pounding on my door. I huffed and quickly got out of bed, making my way to the door "what" I yelled as I swung open the door.

"Calm down chick. We came to talk" the one and only Dinah Jane said.

"Yeah we wanted to make sure that you're ok" Lauren says.

I glared at them "does it look like I'm ok" I asked harshly.

Lauren sighs "Mani don't be like this. We only want to help you" she says. I rolled my eyes "I don't want your help. I'm perfectly fine" I said with a forced smile.

Dinah raised an eyebrow at "really? Because you don't seem like it. You seem sad and hurt. Kind of like Ally" she says.

My eyes shot up "what did you just say" I asked "I said Ally's hurt. I have no idea what happened between you too but you really need to talk" she tells me.

I let out a bitter chuckle "I've tried talking to her but she won't respond. I think she's mad at me and I have no idea what I did wrong." I wasn't lying I really didn't know what I did so wrong. Dinah sighs "come on let's go talk to her." She and Lauren dragged me out of the door and towards Lauren's yellow bug.

"Why are we here" I ask.

They both smiled at me "well we decided that it would be a great idea to take you out for some ice cream, to get your mind off of things" Lauren tells me. I gave her a thankful smile as I hugged "you're a great best friend Lo. Thank you" I told her.

"It's no problem Mani. You know I'd do anything for you" she says honestly.

I smiled again as we walked inside. Hopefully ice cream can numb the pain of Ally ignoring me. Hopefully this will makes me forget what has been going on for the past three days. I just need to forget.