Seven

-Lauren-
It's been two days since I spoken to Normani and I'm freaking out. I was pacing around Normani's apartment when her front door opened.

"Laur what are you doing here" Normani asked.

"Where the hell have you been" I asked ignoring her question.

A stupid grin made its way on her face "uh I was hanging out with Ally" she says. My anger at her disappeared and I smiled at her "so how was it? Is Normally real" I asked excitedly. Her smile never disappeared but she shook her head "no we're going slow. Ally is still scared about opening her heart to me but she's slowly getting there" she tells me.

I nodded "but that doesn't answer my question. Why didn't you call me back? I call a hundred times!" Normani laughs "I'm sorry Ally and I agreed that it would just be the two of this weekend, no distractions. I'm sorry" she pouts. I chuckled and roll my eyes at her "it's fine. I'm happy things worked out for you guys" I tell her. She was about to say something but the door flew open and in walked her roommate Camila.

"Dude Dinah Jane is on Ellen! Turn on the tv" she yells.

I perked up and quickly turned on the tv and turned to Ellen.

"Today I'm with the very lovely Dinah Jane Hansen. How are you?"

Dinah flashes her gorgeous smile "I'm doing good. How are you" she asked.

"I'm doing good. So you recently did a photo shoot without makeup, tell me why" Ellen asked.

"I did because I wanted my younger fans to know that you do need makeup to be beautiful. Your beauty comes from within. I wanted to know that yes I have my flaws but I'm not afraid to show them. You're beautiful with or without your flaws" Dinah spoke passionately.

I am pretty sure that I just fell more in love with her just by what she said. I love how passionate she is and how she is not afraid to speak her mind. I love it and I love her.

"Your photo shoot was fabulous by the way but I couldn't help but look at this picture" Ellen says as she pulled up the photo of me with Dinah, her arms wrapped around me and she's kissing my cheek "care to explain who she is?"

Dinah blushes "that's Lauren Jauregui she was the photographer" she inhaled deeply "and she's the girl I've been seeing for a few weeks now" she said.

Ellen smiles "so you're dating?"

Dinah shakes her head "no not yet. I'm still trying to find the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I just hope when I do she says yes" she answered.

My heart stopped and I heard nothing else as I bolted out of Normani's apartment. I need to talk to Dinah and I need to do it fast.

-

I parked my car and quickly got out completely forgetting my key and ran up the stairs towards apartment 627. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I knocked rapidly on the door.

"Lauren what are you doing-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips to her and kissing her passionately. I poured everything I was feeling into that kiss. I was letting her know how much I actually love her.

"Yes" I said breathlessly.

Dinah furrows her brows "yes what?" I giggle "yes I saw your interview with Ellen and yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said. Dinah smiles widely before pulling me into another passionate kiss.

-

-Normani-
I was sitting in the living room when there was a knock on my door. Opening the door my heart fell into my stomach. Why is she here?

"Hey Mani. Did you miss me" she smirks.

I was frozen. I had no idea what to or say. There in front of me was the girl who broke my heart in high school. The girl who told me that I wasn't worthy of love. The girl who made me doubt myself. Tori Kelly.

I sighed "why are you here Victoria" I asked harshly. She smiles as she walks in "I was Town and I decided to look for you. See what you've been up to" she tells me.

Before I could say anything my front door opened and in walks Ally "hey Man-Victoria" she questions. Tori looks up "Ally what are you doing here" she asked with anger in her eyes.

Ally lowers her head "I've come to hang out with Normani. Why are you here" she asked.

Tori smirks "I've come to get my girlfriend back." That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

-

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair softly. I looked up and saw her beautiful brown eyes staring back at me "you're up. How are you feeling" she asked "uh my head hurts" I said with a small pout on my lips.

Ally smiles at me as she handed me two painkillers and a glass of water "this she take care of your headache babe." My cheeks flushed at the pet name and I mutter a small 'thank you' before drinking the water and taking the pill "so uh how do you know Tori" I asked nervously.

Ally rolls her eyes "she's my sister" she says. My eyes grew wide. It was all making sense now. All the times she hid me in her closet when her parents walked in. All the times she made me sneak out of her window. The fact that she never introduced me to her parents, why she made me keep our relationship a secret. It all made sense now.

"Mani babe are you ok" Ally asked softly.

I shook my head "no I'm not. I'm hurt and angry at Tori for hiding this from me. I'm angry that she lied to me" a bitter chuckle left my lips "that's just like her. She always lied to me. Our whole relationship was based off of a lied" I yelled. Ally wraps her arms around me "Normani listen to me" she cups my face "what Tori did to you was fucked up, you didn't deserve that. But don't get mad over a girl who doesn't even matter anymore. You have me and I promise I won't hurt you" Ally tells me.

"So that's how you really feel Ally?"

We turned around and saw Tori standing the with a look of anger and hurt on her face. Ally sighs "how am I supposed to feel" she asked rhetorically "when our parents kicked me out and disowned me you did nothing. You just sat there and watched as she threw offensive words and slurs at me! You did nothing, you didn't even have my back." Ally's eyes brimmed with tears "you're my older sister and you did absolutely nothing! You let them hurt me and for what? Where you scared of them finding out that you were gay too? Is that it? Were you scared so that's why you didn't stand up for me" Ally asked harshly.

Tori lets a bitter laugh escape between her lips "why would I stick up for you? Why would I stick up for their favorite child? Watching you get kicked out was the best day of my lift! Finally you were the fuck up not me! I was finally going to be our parents favorite and I wouldn't have to worry about you getting in the way!" She chuckles an evil laugh "I finally had everything I ever wanted and I wasn't going to let a brat like you stop me" she says.

I rolled my eyes at her "Victoria why are you here" I asked angrily. Tori smirks at me "I told you Mani I want you back" she paused "look breaking up with you was the worst decision I ever made and I've come to fix it. Please Normani Kordei give me another chance" she begs.

Looking into her eyes I felt bad for her, "Victoria I'm sorry but I can't take you back" I said. Her face fell "why not" she asked, anger evident in her voice. I slipped my hand into Ally's "because Tori I've moved on. You hurt me and I can't be with someone who has hurt me in more ways than one. I'm sorry" I said. Tori looked between Ally and myself, tears falling from her eyes "fine but once you realize how bad Ally is you'll know where to find me." She gave me one last look before leaving my apartment.

I turned to Ally and cupped her face before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. She smiles slightly before kissing back. After a few minutes we pulled away "hey would you maybe want to go on a date with me on Saturday" Ally asked shyly. A wide grin spread across my lips "I would love to!" Ally perks up and pulls me in for another kiss. Gosh I'll never get tired of kissing her.