Chapter 15

The next day was Beca's interview, so Chloe got up early to try and help Beca. She knew Beca wasn't going to wake up any time soon, so she decided to go through her closet to find something nice for Beca to wear. Beca's closet consisted of jeans and flannel shirts. Then Chloe remembered one of the outfits Beca had worn in college. It was a beautiful black shirt and a red plaid skirt. Chloe loved the way Beca looked in that outfit, so she frantically started looking for it in Beca's closet.
She finally found it. While she was walking out of Beca's bedroom, which was vacant since Beca decided to sleep with Chloe from now on, she saw Beca standing right in front of her.
"What are you doing?" Beca said.
Chloe has forgotten how protective Beca was of her stuff.
"I was grabbing  you an outfit for today. I didn't want to wake you up." Chloe said.
Beca took a deep breath because she didn't want to fight with Chloe.
"I haven't worn this since college!" Beca said.
"It's my favorite outfit that you have." Chloe said.
"I'll wear it, and you can do my hair and makeup." Beca said, smiling.
Chloe left to pick out her outfit for the day and Beca got changed. Chloe decided to wear the dress she wore the day Beca wore that outfit. Chloe remembered the day perfectly. That was the day the Bellas were suspended from competing and taken off their victory tour. Beca had asked them to reinstate the Bellas if they won the worlds, and they did! Winning the worlds was the best day of Chloe's life.
She put on the dress and went to check on Beca, who was laying on her bed, her back twisted, trying to zipper the back of her skirt.
Chloe laughed at the pathetic sight of Beca attempting to zipper her skirt.
"Here, let me do it, Becs." Chloe said and zippered the skirt.
"Thanks. It's harder than it looks." Beca said.
"It really isn't." Chloe said laughing.
"It's not funny!" Beca whined.
"Come on, let's do your makeup."
They went into Chloe's bathroom and Chloe did Beca's makeup, then her own. After she was done, she told Beca to take the kids to school while she went to work.