Chapter 25

After almost a year of waiting, the day was finally here. Beca and Chloe were getting married. Beca had chosen Fat Amy as her maid of honor, and Chloe had chosen Aubrey. Chloe's bridesmaids were Jessica, Flo, Stacie and Ashley. Beca's bridesmaids were Cynthia Rose, Emily, Lilly and Denise. Avery, of course was the flower girl and Reuben was the ring bearer.
Everyone was so excited to see each other again, it was like a reunion.
After the ceremony, they went to the reception where, you guessed it, within an hour of being there Fat Amy was already drunk.
"Amy! You know you're my best friend, but do you have to be so... Obnoxious?" Beca asked Fat Amy.
"What? I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness!" Fat Amy yelled.
Beca covered her ears and went to find Reuben. Reuben was sitting with all of the bridesmaids, who were all former Bellas.
"Hey guys!" Beca said.
"Hi Mom!" Reuben said to her.
"He's so cute!" Jessica squealed.
"Why, thank you!" Reuben said.
Beca laughed and took Reuben over to where Chloe and Avery were sitting. She gave Chloe a kiss before sitting down. Aubrey stood up and banged a fork on the side of a glass to get everyone's attention.
"It is now time for the toasts!" She said.
"I will go first." She continued. "Chloe, I have known you since we were freshmen in college. You walked into my room and said 'Hi Aubrey, I'm Chloe!'. When I looked surprised, you said 'I'm so sorry, I must have the wrong room.' I told you that you had the right room, I was just surprised that you knew my name. From the day I met you, I knew we would be best friends. We ended up joining the Bellas together and after a few years became co-captains. At the activities fair in senior year, you pointed out a short brunette wearing dark clothing and dark makeup with headphones around her neck. You called her over and I saw a sparkle in your eyes, you loved her. Some people say love at first sight isn't real, but in this case, that's what happened. I honestly didn't like Beca when I first met her, or really any time after that until last year when she asked me to help her pick out a ring for Chloe. Beca is the perfect girl for you Chlo. Make sure you love her until the day you die."
Aubrey sat down and almost everyone had tears in their eyes.
"Okay, Fat Amy, your turn." Aubrey said to Fat Amy.
Fat Amy stood up. She had a beautiful speech planned, but as you know, she was drunk and drunken Fat Amy didn't care how beautiful her speech was.
"Hello, people of Beca and Chloe's wedding!" She yelled. "I am Fat Amy! Thank you!"
And that was it. Next was Reuben.
"Dear Mom and Mommy, I am super happy you are married now! Thank you for everything you have done for me and I love you!" He said.
"We love you too, Reuben!" Chloe said.
Finally it was Avery's turn. She was the smartest in her class and was very proud of the speech she has written.
"Mommy and Mom." She started. "I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are the most amazing people I have ever met. You are perfect for each other and I couldn't be more happy for my mommy to be marrying the love of her life."
Everyone clapped, and Avery was very proud of herself.