Chapter 29

Beca and Chloe were the perfect couple. They never had a fight. Reuben and Avery were pretty much brother and sister.
Chloe remained a kindergarten teacher until she retired in 2055. Beca eventually got a job at the radio station that paid enough for her to help support the family. Reuben had two kids and became a scientist. Avery adopted three kids and became an artist.
Aubrey and Jesse had three more kids, triplets! Two boys and a girl.
Fat Amy eventually apologized for her awful speech at the wedding and gave Beca and Chloe the actual speech she was going to say.
"Beca, you have found the perfect girl. You love her, and she loves you. I knew from the day I saw you guys in the same room, there was unbreakable tension between you two! I'm so happy that after fifteen years, you finally married her! Thank you for being the most amazing friend in the world." She had read.
That was true. Beca and Chloe had an unbreakable bond, that not even ten years of separation could break. Chloe had later on thought about this. If she had put Avery in the private school she worked at, Avery would have never met Reuben and Chloe would have never married Beca. It's funny how things always find a way to work out for the best.