Chapter nineteen

"I'm so happy to be home," I sighed. "Me too. Although it was a nice get away." He dropped the bags on the floor of our bedroom. "You tired princess," he pouted. "A little. The pregnancy is starting to get to me." I laid on the bed. "Take a nap. I'll go get east." He pouted. "You sure. I can come," I sat up a little. "No. I'll be alright. Just try and get some sleep." He looked sympathetic. "Come here," I waved him over. "Thank you," I kissed his lips. "You are the best," I smiled. "I know," he blushed. "I love you," I giggled. "I love you too," he smiled.

Shawn's POV

I laid her back down on the bed. "Go to sleep," I smiled kissing her forehead. I watched as she fell asleep. I smiled slightly as I walked out of the room gently closing the door. I grabbed the keys off of the coffee table and walked out towards the car; And started towards my parents house. "Daddy!" He squealed. "Hi baby," I smiled as he ran out towards me throwing his arms around my leg. "Did you have fun with grandma and grandpa." I smiled. "Yeah. Did you have fun on your special trip," he giggled. "Yes I did." I lifted him off of the ground. "Where's mama," he pouted. "Mamas tired. So she's at home sleeping." He sat on my hip. "Is the baby making her tired?" He questioned. "Yeah. I think," I shrugged. "Oh." He seemed confused. "We should get back to mommy shouldn't we?" I raised him on my hip. "Yeah," he giggled. "Alright. You wanna go get into the car?" I put him on the ground. "I'll come buckle you up in a minute." I smiled sending him away. "Thanks for watching him." I smiled at my parents. "Anytime. We love that kid," my dad smiled. "You know he's really excited for that baby." My mom smiled. I looked back at how patiently he waited in the car. "I'm glad. I though he wasn't gonna want the baby," I sighed. "Well he does I'll tell ya. That kid wouldn't shut up." She breathed. "We'll see how It goes when the baby comes." I shrugged. "It'll be soon Shawn. A lot sooner than you think," my dad nodded. "Be ready," he poked my shoulder. "I will be," I smiled. "Now go back to your pregnant girlfriend. She needs you there." My mother shewed. "See you guys," I smiled walking down the steps. "I'm coming," Aaliyah popped out from behind my parents. "Ok then hurry up," I rolled my eyes. "I'm ready I'm ready," she whined walking towards the car. I walked towards Easton's door to buckle him in. "So," I started buckling his seat. "Did you miss us?" I finished buckling it. "Yeah." He smiled. "Really," I teased. "Yes." He giggled. "Are you sure?" I poked his sides. "Daddy," he squealed. "Should I stop?" I continued tickling the child. "Please, stop it," he laughed. "Alright." I smiled stopping. I slammed his door shut before walking towards the drivers seat. He giggled. "What?" I turned back to him. "Nothing," he giggled. "Aaliyah?" I turned to her. "What?" She threw her hands up. "Ok. I'm believing you," I pointed as I pulled out of the driveway. "So how was the trip?" She smiled. "It was good. We had fun," I smiled. "Yeah. And the whole world enjoyed watching it." She laughed. "I thought she dropped it after that first report," I groaned. "Nope. Its a segment on her show. You and Maddy yeah your taking the spotlight." She chuckled. "Well then," my lips formed a thin line as we pulled into the driveway. "You guys have to be quiet ok. Maddy's sleeping and I don't want to wake her up," I stopped the car. "She really needs the sleep," I sighed getting out. "How about we go play in the basement?" She smiled at Easton. "Ok." He nodded. "Alright. "I'll come down in a bit. I just wanna check on Maddy first." I whispered as we got into the house. "Ok," Aaliyah nodded taking Easton downstairs. I slowly made my way up the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. Slowly I opened the door. She was still in the same position she was in before. I leaned myself against the doorframe as I watched her sleep. She was adorable when she slept. "Your staring," Aaliyah whispered, startling me slightly. "What are you doing?" I whisper yelled. "Easton fell asleep so I came to put him in his bed." She rolled her eyes. "So go put him in his bed," I waved her off. I turned my head back admiring my sleeping girlfriend. "Your still staring." She walked away. I rolled my eyes walking into the room. I moved her slightly away from the edge so if she moved she wouldn't fall off of the bed. "I love you princess," I kissed her head. I walked back out of the room closing the door and going downstairs with Aaliyah. "So," I stepped off of the last step. "How's James?" I sat on the couch next to her. "He's good. He's been pretty busy working and stuff but," she shrugged. "You guys still see each other though right?" I turned to her. "Yeah. All the time. He's just not always around." She shrugged. "What's he doing next week?" I bit my lip hating myself already for asking this. "Why?" She beamed. "Summer wants to put something together for Maddy's birthday because she wouldn't let her celebrate it. So," I shrugged. "She told me to invite her family and otherwise so I mean she loves you guys, and it would mean a lot to her." I smiled slightly. "I will make sure he's there." She smiled. "Do you know what she's doing?" She squealed. "Yeah. But I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Only me and her know," I smirked. "That's no fair," she whined. "Whatever. Go call James or something." I rolled my eyes. "Or we could go watch Netflix in the screening room," I shrugged. "Come on. We're doing that," she stood grabbing my hand and dragging me away. "Why? are you and James fighting." I gasped. "Yeah," she looked down. I sat in one of the chairs. "Come tell me what's wrong?" I pouted patting the chair next to me. "It's not that important." She shrugged. "Oh come on Aaliyah. I live with Maddy I deal with girl problems all of the time." I rolled my eyes. "No it's ok really. It's just a stupid argument." She scrolled through the movies and tv shows. "If there's something wrong you can always talk to me. I'll always be here for you," I put my hand on her back. "Thanks," she smiled. "No problem," I smiled weekly. "Awe." Maddy's voice rang from the door way. "Were you watching this whole thing?" Aaliyah moved slightly away from me. "Kinda," she smiled. "And you think it's weird that I was watching her sleep," I rolled my eyes at my sister. "It is weird Shawn," she neared. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes at her too. Her hands rested on her stomach. "Is something wrong?" I stood walking towards her. "No," she smiled. "Here gimme your hands," she held hers out. "Can you feel that," she beamed. "Yeah. I can," I smiled. "Come here," she waved Aaliyah over placing her hands on her stomach. "Oh my god," she squealed. "That's amazing." I smiled. "I know," Maddy nodded. Her lips brushed over mine. "Stop teasing." I whined. "Fine," she playfully rolled her eyes before pressing his lips onto mine. "I love you," she smiled. "I love you too," I kissed her nose.

A/N

This is my shit update for today. If I don't have tons of homework today I'll try and update again. Sorry, love you guys thanks for the support😘