Chapter Seventy

"Hello Angle," I smiled kissing our daughters forehead. "Whatcha doing?" Shawn leaned in the doorway smirking at me. "Your supposed to be asleep," I pouted. "But I can't sleep if I'm not holding you," he pouted back. "Ok I'll be there in a minute," I shooed. "Goodnight Angle," he smiled chuckling slightly before walking out. "Goodnight Angle," I smiled laying her back in her crib. "Look who decided to come back," he chuckled holding his arms out. "I will always come back to you," I giggled falling into his warm embrace. I buried my head into his bare chest. "I love you," he smiled kissing my forehead. "That just came out of nowhere." I chuckled. "I know I just feel like I don't tell you enough," he shrugged while turning slightly so we spooned. "Well, for what it's worth, I love you too." I smiled kissing his jawbone. "Can I be the big spoon?" I whispered into his ear making him laugh gently. "Sure baby but I'm gonna tell you now, you won't like it." He chuckled turning slightly as did I. "You good?" He smiled, slightly making fun of me. "Mhm," I nodded somewhat lying as I was incredibly uncomfortable. "Ok," he rolled his eyes knowing just how uncomfortable I was. "What do I do with my arm?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I had one that draped over his side and the other just rested underneath me. "Here," he smirked slightly grabbing my arm and bringing it under his hip.  "Like this?" I questioned as he connected out hands. "Mhm, now," he chuckled as I let out a loud sigh. "Grind your hips slowly." He whispered. "What? No!" I gasped. "I'm serious if you grind slowly it'll make it a little better for both of us." He explained. "You don't ever do it," I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I do I just do it so often that you can't tell." He laughed. "No, I give up on this," I groaned turning around so he could be the big spoon. "I like this a lot better," he whispered. "Mhm me too," I nodded connecting our hands. "I want a kiss," I turned a little bit and puckered my lips. "You could just kiss me," he rolls his eyes gently kissing my lips. I smiled and pulled away. "Are you grinding?" I smiled wider. "See you notice it now," he smiled cheekily. "Mhm," I smiled while I leaned back farther against him calming down in some sorts. "This is what I do when you start stressing about something." He chuckled. "It calms you," he smiled widely and kissed my cheek. "It's being around you that calms me." I chuckled snuggling my head into his neck. "Go to sleep," he whispered making me smile. "You promise you'll stay here?" I giggled kissing his lower jaw. "Mhm, where else am I supposed to go?" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes as we pressed our bodies as close as possible.

------morning------

"Morning love," he smiled down at me. "Good morning baby," I smiled back. "Who do you want?" I raised an eyebrow. The boys were at school and they're with Taylor and Alyssa this weekend anyway, but we always kept the girls. "I'll take Angle," he smiled. "Alright then," I smiled standing giving his cheek a gentile kiss before we parted ways. "Good morning," I smiled at Elliot. "Mommy," she smiled silencing her cries. "Come here," I held my arms out lifting her out of the crib. "What do you wanna wear?" I looked at her closet. Everything in it was either pink or purple and she owned a very limited amount of pants. "This dress?" I pulled her out a dress that was both pink and purple. She nodded. "You wanna do your hair up too?" I smiled helping her put on the dress. She nodded yet again giving me an innocent smile. "Braid or pony tails?" I brushed her hair out. "Braid," she mumbled and slurred slightly so it was almost incomprehensible. "Ok braid it is," I smiled braiding her thin brown hair. "There you go, how about we go find mommy and daddy some clothes?" I lifted her onto my hip and carried her into our room.  "You can wait here," I smiled laying her down on the bed. Quickly I changed myself into black lulu lemon leggings, a white tank top and one of my boyfriend fit flannels. Every time I wore one Shawn would get mad because I could just wear his and it would look the same. "Here daddy can wear this," I smiled laying it out on the bed an lifting Elliot up. "Shawn, baby, your clothes are on the bed." I called to him walking down the stairs. "Thank you love," he called back from where I'm assuming was Angles room. "What should we make for breakfast?" I looked around. "Muffins," she giggled bringing her hands to her mouth. "Ok," I smiled kissing her cheek. "Wanna help?" I smiled setting her in her high chair. I got the muffin batter ready before walking towards her and letting her attempt mixing it. Soon after they were in the oven. "Why don't we set the table?" I smiled giving her some napkins, she placed them on each chair as she was too small to reach the table. "Good job princess," I kissed her forehead lifting her and putting her back into her high chair. "Shawn," I called listening to the beep of the oven. "Give me one minute," he yelled back making me chuckle. I set out a plate in each of the spot and a cup of coffee for Shawn and I along with the plate of muffins in the centre. "Are you ready yet," I rested a hand on my hip. "What takes your daddy so long," I kissed Elliot's nose. "Daddy," she whined loudly pouting slight and crossing her small arms. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He chuckled as we listened to his rugged footsteps. "We made," I paused as Ellie his my arm wanting to continue. "Muffins." She giggled.